Arky vs aggy Saturday, Sept 25th 2:30pm CT CBS

LTtxfan

51 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I think the highlight for me today was watching SloNeal get juked all game long - including being basically run over on the last drive.  Not sure if anyone was paying that much attention, but there was a play in the 3rd when Arkansas' backup QB dropped the snap and had to scramble out of bounds to the sideline.  SloNeal was in the area and acted like he'd just won them the national championship.  Puss.

Yes... I saw that play... he is the poster child for aggy - get your ass handed to you... then act like an ass when you do your job.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That's been it with the Aggies forever. The other team isn't better. Their own coaches didn't have bad ideas. No. The team didn't play with emotiona and intensity! They're not redass enough! If they'd been redass real Aggies, they'd have fought harder and won!

No, Billy, your god-coach isn't who you think he is. Your opinions were all wrong because you don't see facts very clearly, and you're stupid.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 7

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That's been it with the Aggies forever. The other team isn't better. Their own coaches didn't have bad ideas. No. The team didn't play with emotiona and intensity! They're not redass enough! If they'd been redass real Aggies, they'd have fought harder and won!

No, Billy, your god-coach isn't who you think he is. Your opinions were all wrong because you don't see facts very clearly, and you're stupid.

Your conclusions were all wrong, Liucci. Jimbo acted stupidly. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Damn.  Not sure how to post via phone, but Daddy Spiller is not happy on Twitter about the lack of carries for Isiah after his TD.

Best I can do.

Spiller breaks for 67 yards and doesn’t get another carry….😡😡😡 #Gigem

But, Jumbo is an offensive genius!

54 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Damn.  Not sure how to post via phone, but Daddy Spiller is not happy on Twitter about the lack of carries for Isiah after his TD.

Best I can do.

Spiller breaks for 67 yards and doesn’t get another carry….😡😡😡 #Gigem

Off to the portal...

download (30).jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Listen to this guys opening statement.  It’s the longest run on sentence in the history of Boomhauer   No idea what he’s trying to convey  

We all know this person at work. They just keep talking and talking, bullshit after bullshit. But they just keep going, so much so that it sounds like they are so busy and working so hard. And whatever happened wasn’t their fault 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2