Summer Transfer Window - 2018 Version

Jograves

Yeah im not sold it...but its on the rumor mill
All kinds of stuff in the air with shock zidane move
I dont want ronaldo and bale in epl just because after this much time i will take easiest road LFC can get

Would like to avoid the 30 year gap

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

I don’t know. I’d be pretty entertained watching Mourinho break Ronaldo by making him play defense first.

CR7 obviously doesn't play defense first, but he plays a shitload of defense.

I watch him most of the time Real plays and in the dying minutes of one of the semifinal matches against Bayern, after he had run around on a high press between the defenders and the keeper, he didn't just walk around at midfield after the keeper had advanced the ball, but snuck back to almost steal it from the defender near side and then busted ass following the ball to the next guy and either knocked it away to his own player or rushed the defender into kicking it out of bounds.

The announcers never mentioned the hustle play at all, but it was what you would expect a 20 year-old to do in the dying minutes if he wanted to see the field again and there was the primadonna himself hustling his ass off on defense with the game in hand. (Perhaps it was late in Game 1.) I thought that it was very impressive and said a lot about his commitment to the team.

CR7 obviously doesn't play defense first, but he plays a shitload of defense.
I watch him most of the time Real plays and in the dying minutes of one of the semifinal matches against Bayern, after he had run around on a high press between the defenders and the keeper, he didn't just walk around at midfield after the keeper had advanced the ball, but snuck back to almost steal it from the defender near side and then busted ass following the ball to the next guy and either knocked it away to his own player or rushed the defender into kicking it out of bounds.
The announcers never mentioned the hustle play at all, but it was what you would expect a 20 year-old to do in the dying minutes if he wanted to see the field again and there was the primadonna himself hustling his ass off on defense with the game in hand. (Perhaps it was late in Game 1.) I thought that it was very impressive and said a lot about his commitment to the team.
I had no idea CR7 was a poster here

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

How is city going to get Jorginho for less than manure got Fred?

Jorginho's agent is in England and already has an agreement with City. City and Napoli will have new talks in the next hours, with City's current offer €48m + €2m in add-ons, and Napoli wanting more. City are expected to raise their offer to €50m with no bonuses. (gianlucadimarzio.com)

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

de Ligt will go in the 60-65 range. HUGE upside.

Transfermarket last evaluated him on March 27th, 2018 and they had him at 25 million Euros then. He must have shown well the rest of the season and in National Team friendlies.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/matthijs-de-ligt/profil/spieler/326031

8 hours ago, MoJames said:

Jorginho's agent is in England and already has an agreement with City. City and Napoli will have new talks in the next hours, with City's current offer €48m + €2m in add-ons, and Napoli wanting more. City are expected to raise their offer to €50m with no bonuses. (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Great 401K plan there at City

On 6/5/2018 at 9:54 AM, HenryJames said:

Spurs end interest in de Ligt

Tottenham Hotspur’s plans to overhaul their back line might have gotten a bit more complicated. According to Alasdair Gold at football.london, Tottenham Hotspur are planning to back off their pursuit of teenage Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt, and will not make an approach to sign him this summer.

tumblr_ntm8cvUdTl1tczux5o1_400.gif

22 hours ago, MoJames said:

That's more like it ADL