[Game Thread] Texas vs. Tceh Gamethread - 11am on ABC

Pancho

4 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

I remember reading reports of Casey cleaning up his locker room, missing meetings, being a locker room cancer, etc. Many of our fans ate it up.

Written by an alleged insider.  But yes, fans were openly rooting against Casey.  Are you surprised?  They were all in on Card, hence the "Casey throws wreckless popups that would be picked off by Matt Campbell" posts.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Given his experience level, I’m ok calling him a freshman. Sark is where the blame should be placed, like Mack throwing Gilbert into the national championship game. I don’t take this shit personal, but can’t understand people shitting on potential future stars before they’ve been given a chance to succeed. I won’t apologize for calling out the 1%’s bullshit.

Blame for what? sometimes you have to throw em out and see what happens. The mistake in the Arky game is A. They are better than anyone thought. B. No one in the program right now has seen the Arky hate for UT in person and they underestimated it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

33 minutes ago, wood said:

Nice win & a fun day, but got damn. Fuck these fucking shitty refs and this fucking shitty conference. Un.Fucking.Real.

Yup. Worst conference. Good riddance. 

First big 12 game for me since 2015 okie lite

Figured I'd go to a couple since we are on our way out.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

Only Surly could be a candidate for the weekly meltdown thread after a 35 point win. 

I'm happy with the team and the win. I just hate the utter horsefuckery from the refs every.single.game. Fuck this spare-ass conference. We can't get out soon enough.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ousux said:
4 minutes ago, wood said:
I'm happy with the team and the win. I just hate the utter horsefuckery from the refs every.single.game. Fuck this spare-ass conference. We can't get out soon enough.

We haven't had a Big12 road game yet, might want save a bit of rage.

LOL. I have more than enough stored up from the last few years of this shit.

28 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

No, what I said was being fucking stupid and Asian makes you worthless in US society. Outside of drawing Hentai, what’s the value? 

But why was the Asian part relevant and how did you know he was Asian?  Like if you said being stupid and Polack makes you worthless or being stupid and hispanic make you worthless.  Why does the racial aspect matter?  And why Stassney?  I'd never live south of Oltorn or Ben White.

Edited by closetohumping
  • Hook 'Em 2

To be fair, a lot of our fans shit on Casey based on practice reports from our local media. I don't remember seeing too many fans standing up for Casey. Why do you think that is?

I wouldn’t say I saw people being disrespectful to Casey, but rather they had more hope in the practice reports and that appears to be what the coaches saw. Glad for Casey.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

It’s low hanging fruit and the least effort needed. Poster’s handle is Xian. Why he acts like a Twitter pussy about it is his problem. Fucking dumb, cheap ass Polacks at least do construction and contribute to society.

congrats on your living preference. Don’t need church bitches in South Austin with all my holmes 

So you're saying Asians don't contribute to society?  I'm pretty sure they pay taxes?  I think Asians make more than whites per capita?  I'm trying to figure out what you got against Asians.  I realize it may just be a "southern thing" but 99% of southerners I know have nothing against Asians.  I'm actually surprised you haven't been negged into Bolivia, but hey Asians and them low hanging fruits.  Genuinely surprised the mods and posters allow pretty blatant racism.

Edited by closetohumping
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

It’s low hanging fruit and the least effort needed. Poster’s handle is Xian. Why he acts like a Twitter pussy about it is his problem. Fucking dumb Polaris and Hispanics at least do construction and contribute in society.

congrats on your living preference. Don’t need church bitches in South Austin with all my holmes 

Give it a rest, dickwad.

• Hook 'Em 2

Casey and Card?

We put the player judged to be best on the field. Casey evidently has a game mode that nobody could be sure of watching scrimmages and practice film. I wanted him to be the starter mainly because he'd been around and looked so good in the bowl game, but I didn't have a problem when Sark went another way against Louisisana.

What the fuck do I know?

Casey, Roschon, and Bijan have become some of my favorite players in a long time. If Hudson has to wait his turn or transfers, that's too bad. But I'm happy with what we're getting with Casey.

I don't understand re-hashing guesses about who was better and declaring that some people had hateful intent. That's a sickness, IMHO.

• Hook 'Em 5

6 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Card is being judged against a preseason top 25 La La opponent and now a top 10 Arkansas .Casey played Rice and Tortilla High. Might be smart to give it a few more weeks before speaking in superlatives.

Dude shut the fuck up already. It doesn't matter how good Card is - we have our starter. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Fuck You 1

Card is being judged against a preseason top 25 La La opponent and now a top 10 Arkansas .Casey played Rice and Tortilla High. Might be smart to give it a few more weeks before speaking in superlatives.
Ummm, did you see the part of the Arky game where Casey came in?
Can't get a better side by side comparison than your QB1 getting routed and QB2 comes in with more confidence, wise choices, more accurate throws, etc. within the same game.
I don't think Sark has to be mensa to figure out who to start the next game.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wood said:

Seriously. The obvious horsecollar in the endzone after the TD was already scored let me know right off the bat that we were in for another long day with the refs. Fuck these putos.

And there are folks that think Texas will tolerate two lame duck years with these shitass refs.  Never gonna happen.

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

There were a couple.

find the posts then cockmunch.  and post them so we can confirm.  or ridcule your ass. 

jesus fucking christ, you have been whining since 2 pm today about this shit. 

6 FUCKING hours of you posting the same shit that lots of folks were bad talking your boy.    SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

They looked absolutely lost against Arky. I can’t remember a more terrible looking Texas OL and I have seen a lot of them the last 12-13 years. I don’t care if it’s been against Rice and then a much better DL in Tech today. It’s transformative. To extrapolate against a likely better TCU front and clearly a better OU front, they’ll be at least serviceable in these upcoming games, versus being absolutely dominant today. They weren’t anything close to serviceable against Arky. They were fucking lost. 

The Arkansas D line is apparently legit because they also got consistent pressure on aggy only rushing three. I can’t recall them ever rushing four in either game and it still worked. Makes everyone else’s job much easier. 

Our O line is not as good as it looked today but not as bad as it looked against the pigs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think Dunn should be playing over Jamison. More time for D’Shawn to focus on taking kicks back instead of getting lit up by a dog shit back up QBs. 

Seems like Jamison lost focus late in the game.

Hot take: I’d like to see Jamison get a look at safety over Schooler.

6 hours ago, DaysOff said:

There's a reason it's their first season. Last guy/team was ass my dude.

Fred Acker is a felon, my dude - https://www.houstonpress.com/news/shouldnt-we-know-where-harris-county-dogs-shipped-out-of-state-are-going-11443027

Fred Akers, on the other hand, was the man who succeeded DKR.  Hence the reason for my post making fun of dipshit announcer.

18 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:

I did chuckle towards the end of the half thinking about how annoyed the IT guys must have been when the announcers were raving about how great Casey is and showing his scoring drive count.

Inside Texas has been garbage since Robert Heard sold it. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I agree - today we had a really good day, but Arkansas is more of an outlier. They can’t be judged for it because they looked totally bewildered. Probably a combo of second game with new staff in combination with a genius defensive game plan. 

We were not prepared at any level for Arkansas, and that included our gameplan.