[Game Thread] Texas vs. Tceh Gamethread - 11am on ABC

Pancho

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

find the posts then cockmunch.  and post them so we can confirm.  or ridcule your ass. 

jesus fucking christ, you have been whining since 2 pm today about this shit. 

6 FUCKING hours of you posting the same shit that lots of folks were bad talking your boy.    SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

They were posts I originally responded to, dipshit, and I don’t give that many fucks what you have to say about it. The only reason it was 6 hours was because I’m on the other side of the fucking world and went to sleep after the original conversation. I guess I forfeit my right to respond upon going to sleep? Go post about something else you don’t know anything about which I’m certain you have a habit of doing. I sure as hell don’t need to prove myself to you. I do get a certain enjoyment knowing it got you so excited though. Telling me to shut the fuck up really makes me want to stop, too.

They were posts I originally responded to, dipshit, and I don’t give that many fucks what you have to say about it. The only reason it was 6 hours was because I’m on the other side of the fucking world and went to sleep after the original conversation. I guess I forfeit my right to respond upon going to sleep? Go post about something else you don’t know anything about which I’m certain you have a habit of doing. I sure as hell don’t need to prove myself to you. I do get a certain enjoyment knowing it got you so excited though. Telling me to shut the fuck up really makes me want to stop, too.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
  • Hook 'Em 5

22 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

well at least we know you are 9 years old.

4 hours ago, UTEE97 said:

I remember reading reports of Casey cleaning up his locker room, missing meetings, being a locker room cancer, etc. Many of our fans ate it up.

I'll never understand why people believe that drivel.  its like beyond fake news made up by former High School 4th string special team unit guys.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

They looked absolutely lost against Arky. I can’t remember a more terrible looking Texas OL and I have seen a lot of them the last 12-13 years. I don’t care if it’s been against Rice and then a much better DL in Tech today. It’s transformative. To extrapolate against a likely better TCU front and clearly a better OU front, they’ll be at least serviceable in these upcoming games, versus being absolutely dominant today. They weren’t anything close to serviceable against Arky. They were fucking lost. 

this is where I am.  If they look "good" against TCU and OU I'll think we've got something here with Sark and Flood.  It seemed like we ran left a lot today.  I'm guess Sark was working that side of the line in practice and maybe they made some adjustments to put those guys in position to be successful.

the best thing is that good is all we need because Bijan(and some RoJo and Keilan) can make good look great.

10 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Dunn over Jamison. More Collins. Send Jett Bush back to the fraternity house. Schooler should never play again. Other than that, I’m cool with PK’s rotations.

Not playing a two high safety when we’re up 35 points is f***ing bizarre and possibly point shaving. 

Line was like 8.5-9.5 at kick. You would have to chop that motherfucker down rather than a little shaving. 

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Big Woodrows said:

You can tell he’s pissed about the defense. You can tell he won’t settle for the offensive efficiency we saw today. 

There is no “1-0” or “we are friends” talking points. He might not excel here - who knows - but it’s a fresh of breath air having an intelligent coach treat the program as adults. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

It’s low hanging fruit and the least effort needed. Poster’s handle is Xian. Why he acts like a Twitter pussy about it is his problem. Fucking dumb, cheap ass Polacks at least do construction and contribute to society.

congrats on your living preference. Don’t need church bitches in South Austin with all my holmes 

Wow, fuck this bullshit. 

Edited by honolulu horn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, NorthLoop said:

I mean, he did put a guy in intensive care with a baseball bat... but apparently that shit doesn't matter on a background check for ESPN

Yeah I'm not vouching for his sanity or lack thereof. I remember he was crazy af, but what I heard of his commentary today was spot on.

1 hour ago, The Ace of Aces said:

You can tell he’s pissed about the defense. You can tell he won’t settle for the offensive efficiency we saw today. 

There is no “1-0” or “we are friends” talking points. He might not excel here - who knows - but it’s a fresh of breath air having an intelligent coach treat the program as adults. 

Writers are obsessed with getting individual names out of sark because it helps them write their stupid articles. Love Sark’s responses to those questions. Basically “no, I won’t call our individual players for accolades; go fuck yourself kirk bowels.”

12 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

It’s low hanging fruit and the least effort needed. Poster’s handle is Xian. Why he acts like a Twitter pussy about it is his problem. Fucking dumb, cheap ass Polacks at least do construction and contribute to society.

congrats on your living preference. Don’t need church bitches in South Austin with all my holmes 

I’m just now catching the church comment.  I myself am not religious but I don’t think that hip south Austin crowd you’re running with us cool with Asian hate.  My suspicion.  No CR

8 hours ago, NoRagrets said:

Writers are obsessed with getting individual names out of sark because it helps them write their stupid articles. Love Sark’s responses to those questions. Basically “no, I won’t call our individual players for accolades; go fuck yourself kirk bowels.”

*Kurt

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Dunn over Jamison. More Collins. Send Jett Bush back to the fraternity house. Schooler should never play again. Other than that, I’m cool with PK’s rotations.

Not playing a two high safety when we’re up 35 points is f***ing bizarre and possibly point shaving. 

11 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Line was like 8.5-9.5 at kick. You would have to chop that motherfucker down rather than a little shaving. 

This. We tripled the spread and you’re concerned about point shaving? I’m a little concerned about your cognitive functioning. 

10 hours ago, ousux said:
15 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:
I can't wait to hit the SEC. They have some fine ass cheer squads and fans (sans aggy of course, unless you're into that. NTTAWWT). 

No, there is a LOT wrong with aggy

That is true, I didn't forget. But Florida, Georgia, Bama, and Tennessee have some nice looking hoes with honky tonk titties that need to be released 

10 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I bet Charlie Manson would provide pretty interesting color commentary on a game too. And he's never actually tried to murder someone in person, like Dusty Dvoracek has. 

Actually...according to Beach Boy drummer Dennis Wilson, maybe?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biography.com/.amp/news/charles-manson-dennis-wilson-friendship

11 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I think his press conferences are such a breath of fresh air. The last two were horribad and I never liked Mack's

I am coming around more and more to the Sark hire. I like it 

Reading their 247 board, they are willing to sell their soul to bring in Briles (and not baby Briles either).

They've positioned it as bring in both briles Sr and Jr for a period so briles Sr can set things up and hand them off.

They've said these things as though bringing in briles Sr only for a short transition period somehow makes it a less disgusting choice.

Thankfully their admin will never, ever go for this. You fired your most successful coach ever for supposedly locking a kid in a dark closet for a little while. You can't really go from that to ignoring briles past.