Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound

Machinator

I love your dude, but could you ask your dude not to run the ball out of the end zone on kickoffs?

Whether it is 9.9 yards into the end zone or one step deep into the end zone, please ask him to understand that starting at the 25 yard line is just fine.

Thanks.

He rocks.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

He said his only two goals for this season are B12 Championship and Biletnikoff.  
And he also isn't taking the loss lightly and basking in the glory of his monster day. You can tell it still hurts.

This kid is a baller, we may have two Heisman candidates on the same team..especially in a year it seems the front runner changes from week to week.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I love your dude, but could you ask your dude not to run the ball out of the end zone on kickoffs?
Whether it is 9.9 yards into the end zone or one step deep into the end zone, please ask him to understand that starting at the 25 yard line is just fine.
Thanks.
He rocks.
He's well aware that's a bad idea now, and it didn't really hurt us since he cancelled it out with his TD grab later.

The loss was due to blown calls, defensive breakdowns late in the game and some sheer luck on hail Marys tossed up by Williams.
  • Hook 'Em 1

This man (NOT KID!) is the real deal, and I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…the only way he doesn’t win the Heisman is because Bijan will get more votes. So much eligibility left for both of these elite athletes. The future is bright. Tons of true freshman will see what Sark has done to allow XW to shine and want that action. If you showcase them, they will come. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 10:32 PM, LTtxfan said:

Saw this when I watched the game, but haven't seen any discussion about it, here or anywhere.   Pre-snap, Casey and the offense are looking to the sideline like we might change the play at LOS and we go with a quick snap.  The OU defenders, especially the CB covering Xavier were caught completely flat footed.  Xavier gets a free release and the CB is a step behind the whole play.

That has to be intentional, right? If so, brilliant nuance to the offense and great call by Sark.   

• Hook 'Em 1

The last FR. WR we had this good was Roy Williams. He went 40-809-8 for a 20.2 average. Of course, he also had some other good WRs with him. For instance, BJ had 41 catches that year for a healthy 17 yard per catch average. Whittington has tracking right there with 24 catches and a 15 yard per catch average, but he got hurt again.

Going to be interesting to see Sarkisian scheme Worthy open or hopefully this is where Moore, Dixon, or Washington final step up.

8 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Going to be interesting to see Sarkisian scheme Worthy open or hopefully this is where Moore, Dixon, or Washington final step up.

It’s going to have to be a bit of both. Opposing defenses may start bringing help on Worthy. Our other WRs (don’t you fucking say Kai Money) are going to have to step up, and if they can’t, we’re going see Worthy moving all over the field.

51 minutes ago, Gordon Shumway said:

Saw this when I watched the game, but haven't seen any discussion about it, here or anywhere.   Pre-snap, Casey and the offense are looking to the sideline like we might change the play at LOS and we go with a quick snap.  The OU defenders, especially the CB covering Xavier were caught completely flat footed.  Xavier gets a free release and the CB is a step behind the whole play.

I loved that he repeatedly toasted the fuck out of Latrell McCutcheon.

McCutcheon will get better with time. So will X.

Edited by Tex Pete

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

It’s going to have to be a bit of both. Opposing defenses may start bringing help on Worthy. Our other WRs (don’t you fucking say Kai Money) are going to have to step up, and if they can’t, we’re going see Worthy moving all over the field.

I think we might see more Robinson and Robinson formations. If you want to double Worthy, then Keilan Robinson will split your LB/S and house call your ass. The 3 most explosive players now on offense is Worthy, Keilan, and Bijan. You can motion Bijan into Whittington's slot position and not really miss much there.

2 hours ago, Gordon Shumway said:

That has to be intentional, right? If so, brilliant nuance to the offense and great call by Sark.   

I think they did it against Tech too IIRC.

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

9 hours ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

NSIAP.

CDC needs this played after each first down catch or TD catch.

What's good Rod? Holla bro, let's get this pot stirring. I got more. 

I'll be @ the game this weekend. 

Edited by SA-KC_Horn
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • immamac changed the title to Big Drop(s) Zay
  • immamac changed the title to Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound