Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound

Machinator

23 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Wish this kid had flipped on NSD1 and enrolled early here. I still think he'll factor in the rotation since he's got so much talent.

he's arriving in June.. plenty of time to hit the weight room and focus on the playbook

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

If Stewart ends up in Gainesville, I'll cope. 

Just now, victory88 said:

Yup, We'll be just fine.  Thank goodness Sark got him to transfer.  Goes to show you how shitty our WR room is that a 170lb freshman is our best player.  Granted, he's fucking talented and fast.

Believe it or not but more than one WR can be on the field at once. We need multiple guys like Worthy, and Stewart is the closest one this year. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Believe it or not but more than one WR can be on the field at once. We need multiple guys like Worthy, and Stewart is the closest one this year. 

Oh absolutely.  100% agree.  I’m just not going to meltdown if he picks the Gators.  If we can get Thompson, we’ll have two guys on the roster with elite speed.  

15 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Want Stewart too, obviously. But if doesn't end up in Austin, at least we have Worthy. As of a couple weeks ago, I figured our only realistic WR hope for 2022 was in a recuperated Omiere. 

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Can't wait to see how we look once Omeire gets back. With Worthy, Whittington and Omeire it's going to be X-box mode for this offense.

Omeire is yet to take the field, why does everyone assume his is going to dominate?

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound
  • immamac changed the title to Big Drop(s) Zay