Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound

Machinator

On 9/26/2021 at 9:39 AM, MrBig said:

This guy is the real deal. The only way he doesnt win the Heisman here is because Bijan will get more votes.

Whoa, whoa whoa, the dude looks good so far but heisman? Let's not over react here. You probably can't even name 3 wide receivers to win the heisman. You have to go back a ways to get that. I can name 3 but I dam sure can't name 4.

On 9/26/2021 at 11:39 AM, MrBig said:

This guy is the real deal. The only way he doesnt win the Heisman here is because Bijan will get more votes.

Well, lucky for Xavier. Bijan will win it next year in his jr. season, then Worthy will win it the year after in his jr. season. Then Arch will 2 in a row his so. and jr. seasons.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1

So, this is one of the guys who, when I watched his HS highlights, I said, "Oh, Shit. Get this dude the ball, ASAP."  I've been telling anybody who would listen that I thought we might have lucked into the best WR we've seen in a long time.  His speed and ball skills are out of this world.  Sark has to know. 

We have amassed some actual offensive weapons.

and Momma Flash ain't hard on the eyes, either.

• immamac changed the title to Big Play Zay
  • 2 weeks later...

I think if this kid is a glimpse of the future, this team will be just fine. Made big plays, made a huge mistake, and instead of folding, took accountability, went right back out there, and played his ass off to go right back to making big plays.

We have a lot of issues that need to be addressed, but attitude problems won't be one of them if Worthy is a glimpse of the type of player Sark is recruiting.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Kid made a mistake trying to make a play, didn't sulk, and got the points back. Had a hell of a game today, hats off to the kid.

It appears that we would have been absolutely turbofucked today without him.

The rest of the room occasionally makes a play but is largely meh.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

2 wideouts as freshmen that I was super excited about during/after the season were Mike Davis and john burt. I hope hes not fooling me

In terms of production he’ll probably end up as our best true freshman receiver since Roy. He balled out yesterday, and really showed something in coming back strong from such a devastating mistake.

21 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

2 wideouts as freshmen that I was super excited about during/after the season were Mike Davis and john burt. I hope hes not fooling me

Yeah, neither of those two have the speed X has.  They also didn’t have an offensive genius that knows how to scheme his best players open like X does.  I think he’s going to put up monster numbers this season and we’re lucky that Michigan fucked up his enrollment.  

On a side note, Sark needs to show Evan Stewart every Devonta Smith and Worthy highlight clip.  For the first time, we can show skill player recruits results.  The days of losing the JK Dobbins, Jaylen Waddles and Garrett Wilsons are over.  Hey Evan, you know Sark will get you production.  Ask Mullen how his star WRs look this year??

• Like 1

Hey! We have coaches that know how to get our best players the ball and put them in positions where we can highlight their strengths! What a novel concept…. Fuck Herman.

In just 6 games, we have a Heisman candidate at RB, and the best WR in the Big 12.  Props to Sark and company.  I’ve also seen the best special teams play at Texas the prime Mack years.  Is this what it’s like to have good coaches?

Edited by victory88
  • Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Big Drop(s) Zay
  • immamac changed the title to Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound