#14 Iowa State at Baylor - FOX

LonghornSean

Gutsy win for Baylor, they made enough mistakes/penalties to lose the game but managed to keep at it and make a play or two down the stretch to hold onto the victory. And while it's probably premature to comment on what will be the legacy of the Aranda hire, his willingness to make the quick switch at OC and what looks to be an improved offense gives me hope. Still, the odds of BU hiring 3 successful football coaches in a row are extremely low. It's a long season and still a lot of ball to be played. 

Thank you to the Cyclone fans who came to Waco and left their money in the collection plate, your prayers will be taken into consideration. Please take some shiplap as you leave. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Hard to know what you saw. 

Looks like the Baylor player was shoved into the ISU player by another Cyclone. During the initial broadcast they were showing the return from behind the returner. In this clip from a different angle you can still see where a Bear in one of those bright yellow unis takes down a defender but you can also see him getting shoved. So it’s pretty easy to see how I thought on first view that it looked like an uncalled block in the back. Go to the 3:05 mark.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Looks like the Baylor player was shoved into the ISU player by another Cyclone. During the initial broadcast they were showing the return from behind the returner. In this clip from a different angle you can still see where a Bear in one of those bright yellow unis takes down a defender but you can also see him getting shoved. So it’s pretty easy to see how I thought on first view that it looked like an uncalled block in the back. Go to the 3:05 mark.

Anything else you think you may have seen? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’ve seen you don’t know shit about shit.

Camera angies. How do they work?

There were a lot of plays in the game, lots of cameras, lots of angles to review. Get busy, champ, your contributions are unparalleled. 

Edited by El Diablo