Are we seeing the beginning of the decline of Clemson?

Lou_Sassle

Clemson has gone their own way in recruiting, but I think Dabo’s approach needs some tweaking. Namely he won’t let players committed to other schools visit. If you’re going to break them off some offering plate money anyway, why attempt being honorable? 

Their OL recruiting has been real shitty a long time. They need an OL coach and hit the portal hard. Generational QBs covered up many of their shortcomings in the trenches. 

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

Clemson has gone their own way in recruiting, but I think Dabo’s approach needs some tweaking. Namely he won’t let players committed to other schools visit. If you’re going to break them off some offering plate money anyway, why attempt being honorable? 

Their OL recruiting has been real shitty a long time. They need an OL coach and hit the portal hard. Generational QBs covered up many of their shortcomings in the trenches. 

Interesting you mention that Dabo won’t let recruits committed to other schools visits. The announcers during our game today were discussing the recruiting process of Worthy today, and how Sark kept that channel open with him after Xavier switched his LOI from Bama to another school. Sark was very smart to not burn that bridge. That’s a very promising sign for our recruiting proces in the future. If we keep racking up impressive wins and Sark and Co keep doing their thing on the recruiting trail, the future is bright.

16 hours ago, millhouse said:

Paging @Doc Sam Beckett for his hot takes on this subject

Lol the roster management has caught up to Clemson. Defense looks elite, well before all the injuries at least. Offense looks terrible, horrible play calling, QB can't hit shit and OL can't block shit. Clemson brings in small classes and doesn't take advantage of the transfer portal. Gonna have to change both of those to fix it

Obligatory:

59e60a85f5c5795f10c45391ac1b4596--girls-soccer-college-girls.jpg

and there's a Twitter account devoted to NC State tits

Speaking of NC State boobs, anybody else catch the fine young NCSU lass with the bouncing boobs in the stands behind the goal post in OT? They showed her twice and her tits looked like they were about to come out of her sun dress at any minute. My wife even mentioned it.

I’m a huge Clemson fan due to Mrs C-Man being an alum. And I will never, ever root for NCSU after the Pack took down Phi Slamma Jamma back in 1983. I still have scars from that loss.