Some of y'all owe this team an apology!!!

Thatguy

Wait and see we said. Let it play out we said. Maybe Pig is pretty good we said. No! You guys and your sandy vagina'ed, kneejerk reactions. Arkansas did to them exactly what they did to us. It might have been even worse because had KJ not gone down they win going away. Now that you know Pig is better than you thought, and that we aren't as bad as everyone feared, how does everyone feel going forward?

• Hook 'Em 14
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 20

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

I feel like we got embarrassed at Arkansas.

So…pretty much the same, I guess.

Realistically we walked in there at their house with a Freshman QB and found out he wasn't ready for the big time. Was it embarrassing at the time? Yes it was, but once cooler heads prevailed the situation was just a perfect storm for that game.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, satyanash said:

We are literally four games into the season.

If TCU beats us next week like they so often do, will there be an apology post from the other direction?

If TCU beats us and then we go on to run the table making us 10-2 in Sark's first year will we be happy?

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Wait and see we said. Let it play out we said. Maybe Pig is pretty good we said. No! You guys and your sandy vagina'ed, kneejerk reactions. Arkansas did to them exactly what they did to us. It might have been even worse because had KJ not gone down they win going away. Now that you know Pig is better than you thought, and that we aren't as bad as everyone feared, how does everyone feel going forward?

Fuck you and the high horse you seem to think you’re sitting on.  We beat tech, get back to me if we hang 70 on OU.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

If TCU beats us and then we go on to run the table making us 10-2 in Sark's first year will we be happy?

If TCU beats us we'll be 3-3 at the halfway point of the season and the sunshine crowd will still be saying "Wait and see", "let it play out", etc. etc

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 8

8 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Realistically we walked in there at their house with a Freshman QB and found out he wasn't ready for the big time. Was it embarrassing at the time? Yes it was, but once cooler heads prevailed the situation was just a perfect storm for that game.

It was our biggest loss since Strong was here. To a historical rival. And it wasn’t even as close as the score indicated. 

It’s one game. It doesn’t define the season. But it was embarrassing, and nothing that happens the rest of the year will change that. We were whipped in every phase of the game, including game planning, and the QB wouldn’t have mattered except for the margin.

Edited by formermav43
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

Significantly better than I did to start today, thanks for asking.  Check back with me a week from now.  

5 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Out of curiosity, just went and looked at satya’s post history today. In our first game scoring 70 points in 15 years, in a game where we tripled the spread, every single post in the game thread by this dude was pointing out some negative about one of our players. Then he followed it up by assuring us that arky was about to blow their game, and has spent this evening telling us how we are going to lose to TCU.

What do you get out of this?

Winnie The Pooh Thank You GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

I dont owe them shit. 

I turned their ass off sometime in the 3rd qtr of Arky because they didnt deserve me wasting my time trying to root for them.

i watched this whole game today because they earned my commitment today.

They dont have to win to earn my respect, but they need to perform.   They clearly have performed the last 2 weeks.  lets be happy and see what happens next week... against a coach that gets his jollies by beating us when he shouldnt. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I feel good about the team and Sark based on how we’ve bounced back, but Arkansas still kicked our teeth in and embarrassed us pretty badly on national tv. Even if they end up running the table, that loss still sucked and we should be pissed about it.
TSRH

That night was an all around fail, no excuses.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I dont owe them shit.

I turned their ass off sometime in the 3rd qtr of Arky because they didnt deserve me wasting my time trying to root for them.

i watched this whole game today because they earned my commitment today.

They dont have to win to earn my respect, but they need to perform.   They clearly have performed the last 2 weeks.  lets be happy and see what happens next week... against a coach that gets his jollies by beating us when he shouldnt.

sark&co isn't answering for the past, and good for them for that take

that doesn't change the last 10 years of the program

the program has a lot of back to pay

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i remain bitchassed

show me 10 wins and i will swim in jonestown koolaid

maybe i should go to the 0u game as that will prove if we are for real

i am 0-7 lifetime in person against 0u

if sark can win with me in the house, anything is possible

no apologies at all

sorry, scratch that, i forgot about '84....

0-6-1

40 minutes ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

The is the same sumbitch that was swearing up and down that we couldn’t run outside, that our inability to run inside was an attitude thing and that we’d just have to accept the coaches running dumb shit because that’s how you build a team.  

He hasn’t showed up to eat crow there. 

In his defense, he doesn’t know shit about football so what do you expect him to do? 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Cry Dawsons Creek GIF - Cry Dawsons Creek Whine - Discover & Share GIFs

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Thatguy said:

As an neutral Arkansas fan observer its pretty obvious Card is not the guy.  You wouldn't have won, but our game would have been a contest going into the 4th if Thompson started.  When you come to the SEC you have to address the LOS feel free to down vote but it is true. That is the only thing holding you back.  You either have to have a legend at QB or control the line. That is the only way to win on consistent basis because even the mediocre Kentucky types of the world have great Olines with good enough defenses to win football games. Shouldnt be an issue with the recruits you have access to.  I imagine Sark knows this.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 3