NFL Week 3 thread

shadow_operative2.0

I’m at the Steelers game.  And looking down from the booth I am astounded by the amount of jersey-wearing adults in the crowd.  In each row there seem to be at least 10. It’s crazy.

The other observation is that the Steelers are not very good. The offensive line is atrocious.

Edited by PittsburghTiger

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m at the Steelers game.  And looking down from the booth I am astounded by the amount of jersey-wearing adults 🧑 n the crowd.  In each row there seem to be at least 10. It’s crazy.

The other observation is that the Steelers are not very good. The offensive line is atrocious.

that's who NFL fans are. buncha blue collar workers spending inordinate amounts of money on tickets, parking spots, tailgate gear, food, flags, jerseys, fatheads, etc, while investing *way* too much of their personal happiness and emotional health on a football team. they gots to wear their jerseys to the game.

side note- for me, one of the funniest parts of the bill burr philly rant has always been when he says to the crowd, "...in your Harold Carmichael jerseys." that kills me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

that's who NFL fans are. buncha blue collar workers spending inordinate amounts of money on tickets, parking spots, tailgate gear, food, flags, jerseys, fatheads, etc, while investing *way* too much of their personal happiness and emotional health on a football team. they gots to wear their jerseys to the game.

side note- for me, one of the funniest parts of the bill burr philly rant has always been when he says to the crowd, "...in your Harold Carmichael jerseys." that kills me. 

I told them that I wasn’t coming to the game unless they gave me a parking pass.  I don’t need to be here.  It’s a lovely day, I could be out in the convertible 

37 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m at the Steelers game.  And looking down from the booth I am astounded by the amount of jersey-wearing adults in the crowd.  In each row there seem to be at least 10. It’s crazy.

But were the jerseys from China and are they tailored?  

• Haha 1