Sorry for Partying.......

cabowabo

Wow, an anti-woman's rights Slingblade looking mutha-fucka raped a woman.  Color me shocked.  So surprising because he was a church going fella which always means you'll do the right thing and not rape.  

If there is any justice in this world, he'll have to fight PA Lt. Gov. John Fetterman in a cage match and we get to cheer while John rips his fucking head and dick off his body and shoves them in Pat Toomey's wife's dead corpse.  

Look at this fucking guy's photo.  He's half a fucking 'tard but he's pro-life so we should excuse the rape, right assholes?  Fuck you.  No CR, just commenting on the thread where I found it.  I'm pro-life and anti-rape and fuck all you hypocrite fuckbags that condone this kinda shit.  Rape starts at the top of our government and goes all the way down.  Fucking remember that and fucking choke on prison dick and fucking die already.

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

Wow, an anti-woman's rights Slingblade looking mutha-fucka raped a woman.  Color me shocked.  So surprising because he was a church going fella which always means you'll do the right thing and not rape.  

If there is any justice in this world, he'll have to fight PA Lt. Gov. John Fetterman in a cage match and we get to cheer while John rips his fucking head and dick off his body and shoves them in Pat Toomey's wife's dead corpse.  

Look at this fucking guy's photo.  He's half a fucking 'tard but he's pro-life so we should excuse the rape, right assholes?  Fuck you.  No CR, just commenting on the thread where I found it.  I'm pro-life and anti-rape and fuck all you hypocrite fuckbags that condone this kinda shit.  Rape starts at the top of our government and goes all the way down.  Fucking remember that and fucking choke on prison dick and fucking die already.

image.gif.49ad24c2099fafd9d60b471585bebab4.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Damn, drunk pretty early I see. 

Bone dry today, son.  Even if not, nothing wrong with a man indulging at 4:00p on a Sunday after working out in the yard and spending time with his kids from church to said 4:00p.  I had a hearty day and attended virtual service with the Lord.  I wrote what I wrote because that fuck-stick rapist from your "team" needs to die and I'm gonna try my best to help let it happen.  Men don't behave like that.  You'll learn soon enough you were on the wrong side of history.  And that's fine...been there myself.  But don't ever be on the wrong side of nature.  Which is where this man found himself.  And some of us are gonna figure out a way to make sure he dies in prison.  Because...well...that's just how we roll.  Some men gotta die as a virtue signal.  We can't get to your Messiah.  But we can get his minions, no problem.  

16 hours ago, cabowabo said:

A scumbag, rapey, church-going Chrisitian.   Hell, that's the majority of evangelical Christians and why they won't allow rape victims to have an abortion.  It would eliminate half their offspring. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Lobo said:

Bone dry today, son.  Even if not, nothing wrong with a man indulging at 4:00p on a Sunday after working out in the yard and spending time with his kids from church to said 4:00p.  I had a hearty day and attended virtual service with the Lord.  I wrote what I wrote because that fuck-stick rapist from your "team" needs to die and I'm gonna try my best to help let it happen.  Men don't behave like that.  You'll learn soon enough you were on the wrong side of history.  And that's fine...been there myself.  But don't ever be on the wrong side of nature.  Which is where this man found himself.  And some of us are gonna figure out a way to make sure he dies in prison.  Because...well...that's just how we roll.  Some men gotta die as a virtue signal.  We can't get to your Messiah.  But we can get his minions, no problem.  

Alright, all rapists should die. No argument.... But I'm waiting for your Messiah to get taken down by his allegations. 

Edited by workswithseed
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

What did Jesus do?

I don't know, you apparently knew mine. Judge not for lest he not be judged himself.

37 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
2 hours ago, Lobo said:
What did Jesus do?

He thinks he is being witty. He .eams President Biden. He isn't very smart.

I .eams it, huh?

Edited by workswithseed
  • Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Alright, all rapists should die. No argument.... But I'm waiting for your Messiah to get taken down by his allegations. 

The commandment to love your neighbor as you love yourself is an allegation? Nope,  pretty sure that’s the agreed upon interpretation of what he said. Too bad it contradicts your guns solve all my problems worldview.

4 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

The commandment to love your neighbor as you love yourself is an allegation? Nope,  pretty sure that’s the agreed upon interpretation of what he said. Too bad it contradicts your guns solve all my problems worldview.

Damn, might wanna grab that straw man and put it out to pasture.

I raged last night after too many beers. 

This rape allegation in the news echoes something closer to my home. My youngest attends Johnson, and there are rumors of a sexual assault occurring during homecoming. The social media blowback included the following, a screenshot my daughter received.

image.thumb.png.6b4f8dd393b8519c978bbab32c614d1e.png

This misogyny needs to be addressed, pronto, and with the full weight of opprobrium.

7 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Not a straw man. Literally referred to as the key to all Commandments:

Think you missed the guns will solve all problems part. Hey, if you want to throw me into the mud, that's fine, but I should ask since you want to bring that up, should Jack Thompson let everyone get shot at the Church of Christ? Does he love his neighbor by protecting them, or letting the killer live?

Edited by workswithseed

28 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Think you missed the guns will solve all problems part. Hey, if you want to throw me into the mud, that's fine, but I should ask since you want to bring that up, should Jack Thompson let everyone get shot at the Church of Christ? Does he love his neighbor by protecting them, or letting the killer live?

I am both a pacifist and a hypocrite. My answer is that one is commanded to love. When speaking about building a more just society, love includes, it does not threaten. When faced with diametrically opposed choices, love protects. 

Not as sticky a wicket as you seem to infer. Personal protection, family protection, could possibly boil down to firearms. An inch that has been bulldozed into a mile.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Pared another thought.

4 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I am both a pacifist and a hypocrite. My answer is that one is commanded to love. When speaking about building a more just society, love includes, it does not threaten. When faced with diametrically opposed choices, love protects. 

Not as sticky a wicket as you seem to infer. Personal protection, family protection, could possibly boil down to firearms. An inch that has been bulldozed into a mile.

Now, why can't I want the purchase of firearms easier for families, or just yourself? 

Does not follow.

I’ve never bought a gun in my life, but likely own more than most on this site. If I owned no weapon, I would obtain one. I have the right to do so, but not the right to do so in the easiest possible manner.

Edited to say that my firearms bore no burden of training, other than that my father required. Our society would not violate its Constitution by requiring training before the sale of weapons. I respect the argument we have the Constitutional obligation to do so.

Further, I respect the assertion there are no gun accidents, only gun negligence. Embracing this truth, as a society, would be a step in the right direction.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Explained
  • Hook 'Em 1