Cowboys vs Eagles: Week 3 MNF

Vic Mackey

Just now, 'stache said:

Do they seriously not have the overhead view? What's the point of a billion cameras if the refs can't use them all?

The bigger question is why do we even rely on cameras or eyes. Use technology to determine where the ball is and whether it crossed the line.  It's not hard. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Nice of Schultz and Zeke to do absolutely nothing on that sneak. Schultz could have easily driven Dak two yards into the end zone with even minimal effort. 

He's just capping off a drive where he dropped a deep ball too

• Like 1

Just now, Mo Horn said:

The bigger question is why do we even rely on cameras or eyes. Use technology to determine where the ball is and whether it crossed the line.  It's not hard. 

I've said for years now that the refs should just watch the tv feed for one minute and if make a decision. 90% of them are obvious within the first few tv replays. Everybody sees it, but they consistently go the other way. It's like they are instructed to take devils advocate over the top.

1 minute ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Can't stand Hurts. Wentz got done wrong and I hope he succeeds in Indy and makes the Eagles regret going for the flash in the pan last year when they already had a QB.

wentz is fucking garbage.  

i don't think hurts is anything special either but wentz is the definition of JAG.

The pants aren’t that blue-gray anymore

They haven’t been for a long, long time. If they look different, it’s the telecast. Jerry went with these a long, long time ago. I still wish they’d go back to the “bad news/luck blues” of the 70’s. #uniformtalk