9.27.21 Coach Sark press conference 11am

bigup2dahorns

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I could see those two games (Baylor-BYU and Texas-OSU) getting seven-day windows

Posted it before but Klatt said back in August that his locked-in schedule had him in Austin for the OSU game. He also said “if im there, it was absolutely be an 11am kick. Sorry longhorn fans.”

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I could see those two games (Baylor-BYU and Texas-OSU) getting seven-day windows

Posted it before but Klatt said back in August that his locked-in schedule had him in Austin for the OSU game. He also said “if im there, it was absolutely be an 11am kick. Sorry longhorn fans.”

7 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Yes, I remember when you posted that about 5 minutes and 30 seconds ago.

Edited by MirrOlure
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Shit, good point.  FOX would love to pick that one up especially if we beat Oklahoma.  I think an undefeated Top 15 Oklahoma State is also a near guarantee.  Their pregame "gameday" is a nice bonus but fuck, that's a game we need a drunk and rowdy and full DKR with the illuminated Longhorn.  Not some half-assed morning kickoff.  that's easily our most challenging home game this season, we need all the extra help.  But Big Media gonna Big Media.  Our road games are gonna probably be all night games from here on out after TCU as BAY, WVU, ISU will all very likely have winning records and quite possibly ranked.  Meanwhile, our home games are all in the morning with 1/4 of the stadium empty and mostly sober and quiet.  Real nice. 

With only three league games that weekend, I doubt FOX exercises its 6-day window so we should know our OSU game exactly 7 days from this exact moment.  Although WVU & BAY suddenly has some implications given how well both are playing as of late.  

Yes, big recruiting weekend, needs to be a night game all day drunkfest with easy drunk hoes for post game.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

OKL=Oklahoma 

OSU=Oklahoma State

BAY=Baylor 

TEX=Texas

TTU=Texas Tech 

TCU=Texas Christian 

WVU=West Virginia (appropriate since unlike OKL and KAN, their official school name is actually the West Virginia University, not the University of West Virginia)

KAN=Kansas

KSU=Kansas State 

ISU=Iowa State 

sorry for being so bizarre, but I thought these three letter initials for BIg XII schools have been pretty well esablished for 25 years.t

DB = Dirt Burglar

Edit or maybe DBC = Dirt Burglar College

Edited by dcar00

49 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

That does suck.  KSU is probably our only chance for a primetime, televised night game at home - Kansas feels like a 6pm LHN kick. 

17 minutes ago, Sleepygrad said:

so we announce we're leaving the conference and then we get 11am games across the board? Way to be subtle big 12

The Big 12 has nothing to do with what Fox, ABC, or ESPN choose for time slots. 11am is a nationally televised time slot on both OTA networks. 

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I am working from home today, so first press conference I've seen live. Turns out this thread is actually more informative every week than the press conference itself. Everyone who complains about this thread owes this forum an apology.

You don't get to tell me I OWE anybody an apology.

How dare you?!? What gives you the right? I remember shitty press conference threads from previous weeks, and I'm not just going to forget that.

Get the fuck outtahere with that "owes this forum an apology" shit!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Sounds like someone misses hearing about the number of explosive plays

Yeah explosive plays, scared to death, fighting guts out.

I actually like Sark's press conferences if only he'd have pulled his head out of his arse earlier in Fayettenam we might be having a vastly different conversation.

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Yes.  Brown's pressers were comedic relief.   The next two were just unlistenable.

Sarkisian is candid, pretty transparent and short on bullshit. 

Years of hearing about baking the cake topped off with "The cake has been baked" following a dumpster fire season is in the Hall of Fame of worst pressers ever.

Waited years for a cake and got a Charlie Strong doodoo pie.

22 minutes ago, F250 said:

Years of hearing about baking the cake topped off with "The cake has been baked" following a dumpster fire season is in the Hall of Fame of worst pressers ever.

Waited years for a cake and got a Charlie Strong doodoo pie.

The team did have talent when Charlie got fired.

Problem was we hired a water bottle drinking, drew Locke mocking, double birding complete doofus to take over.

• Hook 'Em 1