"Free Taco for Life"

ROFL BOX

https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/casa-sanchez-tattoos-free-meal-promo-san-francisco-16465800.php?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Greg Tietz, one of the first people to get the Casa Sanchez tattoo inked on them, in San Francisco.

Get a tattoo, get free Mexican food for life.

"I was just a happy-go-lucky bartender at Bottom of the Hill," Tietz, now 57 and a video logger for ESPN, told SFGATE. "And I was trying to explore areas of the Mission I hadn't been to, and found myself walking past Casa Sanchez."

Good story.  No paywall.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, deadshank said:

Fail.

Looks like a pinche bolillo Snap E Tom character is riding an ear of corn.

CSB

When I moved to Houston area and I would go into La Michoacana or Fiesta, I would occasionally hear their employees giving mine shit for having Pinche Bolillo with them.  I always got a kick out of the ambiguity.  Maybe they said it as a term of endearment... maybe they thought I was  a sorry POS white boy.   Might have changed depending upon the situation... It was funny to me that they were most often talking shit to my folks for needing the boss to hold their hands.

Ahhhh.  The humor of ( partial) language barriers.