That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

12 minutes ago, Duval Street said:

image.jpeg.b69ff1b2bf7671302bb0d3dac6d90e27.jpeg

That fivehead tho.

image.png.bf303d7af0489f1a755c0d72068795e0.png

Cayman Nebraska, huh? She's deleting all of her social media, which has to be a fate worth than death for a young gal like that. thots and prayers. 

also, for those saying its not a big deal...it wouldnt be for someone like Kiffin, but Meyer pretends to be a strong  christian. My guess is he blames it on the booze, and ends up taking some time off for treatment.

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Did he fuck her? Did he even kiss her? No? This will pass in short order. Like any of his players will care.

I have a couple of friends who used to tend bar at a strip club. Her older sister and brother-in-law would visit. He’d buy her sister a lap dance and vice versa. (It’s a lot hotter when a stripper gives a lap dance to another woman.)

This was a restaurant. Har har har, we can all have a good laugh about it. But no one really cares. 

You are very committed to proving that Ohio State is the A&M of Ohio. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

19 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Go to a different college football stadium every year on a guys trip and we will be in Columbus for the Notre Dame game next fall.  Airbnb is a 1 minute walk from where the crime went down... guys aren't allowed to tell their wives. 

It’s been years since I’ve been to a strip club but I’m pretty sure the closest ones to where you’ll be staying are Columbus Gold and Vanity at roughly the corner of Bethel and Sawmill Rd. Last I knew, Vanity was a full nude club where you bought a “membership” and had to bring in your own booze. I’m not sure if lap dances are even legal in Ohio anymore. The law might require something like a 3 foot distance between dancer and patron.

But my best advice is to try a Tommy’s pizza. They’re just a little bit east of there on Dublin-Granville Rd. Best pizza in town, imo. If you like a flaky pastry-style crust, that’s as good as it gets. They also have a store (one of three) at the corner of Neil and Lane Ave. that’s walking distance from the stadium.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s been years since I’ve been to a strip club but I’m pretty sure the closest ones to where you’ll be staying are Columbus Gold and Vanity at roughly the corner of Bethel and Sawmill Rd. Last I knew, Vanity was a full nude club where you bought a “membership” and had to bring in your own booze. I’m not sure if lap dances are even legal in Ohio anymore. The law might require something like a 3 foot distance between dancer and patron.

But my best advice is to try a Tommy’s pizza. They’re just a little bit east of there on Dublin-Granville Rd. Best pizza in town, imo. If you like a flaky pastry-style crust, that’s as good as it gets. They also have a store (one of three) at the corner of Neil and Lane Ave. that’s walking distance from the stadium.

We ain't come here to talk about pizza.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Blotto said:

image.png.bf303d7af0489f1a755c0d72068795e0.png

Cayman Nebraska, huh? She's deleting all of her social media, which has to be a fate worth than death for a young gal like that. thots and prayers. 

also, for those saying its not a big deal...it wouldnt be for someone like Kiffin, but Meyer pretends to be a strong  christian. My guess is he blames it on the booze, and ends up taking some time off for treatment.

I assumed Cayman Nebraska was some made-up username, but nope:
https://new.berecruited.com/athletes/2094393

I bet he came in Nebraska.

man, i can't really get worked up about this. there are pictures of me (that i've shared with my wife) of women trying to dance up on me in vegas or other trade shows taken by friends and colleagues. there's actually a fucking hilarious one of me holding a bud light in the air while a lady is twerking on me.

only thing for me is that he left his family to go to the bar, and that he needs to have the self-awareness that when in your own bar, the social media mafia are gonna try and thirst trap you, but it, to me, is really his situation between him and his wife. 

this doesn't really move the meter for me. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

The issue is that he has one of the most difficult jobs in the world and he's on camera getting hammered at a bar 1,000 miles away from work philandering about with hoores.

After a Thursday night game week when they have extra time before the next game,  and with access to a private jet that gets him to Ohio in an hour and a half or so…. Who cares?

I’m glad he’s not here and I don’t really care for the guy but in the world of the NFL this doesn’t move the needle for me. 

41 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I will never understand people who have so much to lose doing something so stupid to put it all in jeopardy.

Have you missed the point about "it" being undefeated?

Dudes a competitor and just playing the game in hopes to come out on top, but alas, the foe is a wiley devil that can ne'er be tamed.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Did he fuck her? Did he even kiss her? No? This will pass in short order. Like any of his players will care.

I have a couple of friends who used to tend bar at a strip club. Her older sister and brother-in-law would visit. He’d buy her sister a lap dance and vice versa. (It’s a lot hotter when a stripper gives a lap dance to another woman.)

This was a restaurant. Har har har, we can all have a good laugh about it. But no one really cares. 

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• Haha 5

Cayman Nebraska graduated HS in 2015 which would put her around 24 years old. I don’t see a perverted old man in Urban more than I do a recent college grad coed desperately trying to land a sugar daddy to set her up for life. We’re in the age of OnlyFans, and this is way more common than it has ever been 

Edited by perfectchaos007
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Dudes a competitor and just playing the game in hopes to come out on top, but alas, the foe is a wiley devil that can ne'er be tamed.

The funny part is she didn't even fuck him over. His drunk ass was poking at her b-hole in front of everyone in his own restaurant. The level of inebriation required to think nobody would notice or care is what leads me to think he's gonna blame it on the booze, dry out, and ask for forgiveness. It's not so much what he did, as it is how fucked up he likely was.

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

The funny part is she didn't even fuck him over. His drunk ass was poking at her b-hole in front of everyone in his own restaurant. The level of inebriation required to think nobody would notice or care is what leads me to think he's gonna blame it on the booze, dry out, and ask for forgiveness. It's not so much what he did, as it is how fucked up he likely was.

Failure No GIF by Paramount Network

Oh shit this was his own bar. They need to get Tapper on the phone asap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Cayman Nebraska graduated HS in 2015 which would put her around 24 years old. I don’t see a perverted old man in Urban more than I do a recent college grad coed desperately trying to land a sugar daddy to set her up for life. We’re in the age of OnlyFans, and this is way more common than it has ever been 

Nobody is claiming or claiming to be a victim here.  

21 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Who hurt you?

23 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Is she Steve Nebraska’s daughter?

A98FF66A-3179-4ADD-9D6C-085D410295A1.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

man, i can't really get worked up about this. there are pictures of me (that i've shared with my wife) of women trying to dance up on me in vegas or other trade shows taken by friends and colleagues. there's actually a fucking hilarious one of me holding a bud light in the air while a lady is twerking on me.

only thing for me is that he left his family to go to the bar, and that he needs to have the self-awareness that when in your own bar, the social media mafia are gonna try and thirst trap you, but it, to me, is really his situation between him and his wife. 

Well said Urban...uh Hayden

1 hour ago, Droopy said:

Well, we all say that all the time, but it's hyperbole for the lulz.  Pussy damn well has been defeated.  Patriarchy out front shoulda tol' ya.

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

How many digits did you go for?