Free Astros Playoff tickets

Wulaw Horn

Will do first raffle on Wednesday at 6 pm for games Thursday, and Friday. 
So far we have 5 entries. This isn’t like- oh 1 in 1,000 chance in winning. It’s a pretty solid shot. Get in some more entries if you are interested. If you put your name in once you will literally be  put into every single drawing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Ok so here’s where we sit...

anyone who doesn’t win tonight’s drawing is still in it for the rest of the games in the playoffs. 
anyone who wants in can get in at any time. 
we have somewhere between 2 and 11 home games (if we go the distance and Boston beats tampa and a wild card or the Braves come out of the NL and every series goes the distance). 
Currently we have 10 entries... 

Announce first 2 winners at 6. 

• Like 1

Shout out to WU for the hook up yesterday! I did indeed slam a bunch of overpriced but effective Art Cars and Love Streets while staring at all the hot ass at MM. 

Great time was had by my buddy and I. LMJ was nails! And my boy Jake showed up like a seasoned vet!

• Hook 'Em 1

@VivaNaranja won the drawing for Game 5 (if there is to be one. Please let me know that you are in- looks like Wednesday night at 8:00 pm.

Currently there are 17 people who didn't win yet in the drawing for maybe up to 8 more games. Not bad odds at all (plus the people that win and back out).

Good luck (and seriously, if you don't win this go round the consolation prize is tickets next year in our season ticket spot which is pretty pretty good).  

• Hook 'Em 6

Drawing for this weekend- Congrats to @VivaNaranja and @Muny_Tex  Enjoy the games gentlemen.

I might have another offer tonight regarding some tickets special for Surly so stay tuned.  Will post by 7:00 PM if I do have this offer.

Right now we have a potential of 8 more games (more likely 7 as I think the Dodgers or Giants are getting out of the NL- if the Red Sox go 7).  

We have 5 games that could happen that haven't been given away yet. So, that means you currently have a 5/23 chance of getting an ALCS or World Series ticket if all those games happen.  Not terrible odds.  Again- anyone not winning these will get tickets next year during the regular season.  

Poll- would you guys rather do this drawing for 2 tickets so you can bring a friend- or would you rather do this drawing for 1 ticket and end up sitting next to a surly-ite. If we do 1 ticket from here on out that means you'd have damn near 50% chance of ALCS or WS for free (if we make it).

Let me know. Chime in here. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Also, if there are 23 entries and 5 games and nobody wins twice then everyone left has a 21.7% chance of winning a ticket. If the tickets are split with 2 surly winners each game it's 43.5% or so. I prefer percentages to fractions. Ha. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 10/6/2021 at 1:15 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

Ok so here’s where we sit...

anyone who doesn’t win tonight’s drawing is still in it for the rest of the games in the playoffs. 
anyone who wants in can get in at any time. 

You can still get in now 

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I am kicking myself that I somehow missed this thread when you could still sign up.

Yep. Open through the last game of the year whenever that is. And if you sign up and don’t win you get next years tickets- regular season for a game, guaranteed. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

They are going to be expensive as fuck.  I think we paid $900 for standing room only in 2019 for Game 6.

SRO are $110 face for the ALCS.  I think they will be $220 to $250 for the World Series.  All ticket prices are ridiculous for the World Series, especially if you don’t get them from the Astros.

Seemed like a good time for my first post!  Pick me Wulaw Horn if you want a W!

Lets Go Astros!

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, kevwun said:

I think we ended up having to get them from Stubhub, hence the markup you mentioned.  I am going to see what the astros presale prices are tomorrow and go from there.

Presale prices are very very expensive still. Like $259 or $279 for my season ticket section for the ALCS. I expect it will be mid 300’s for World Series but I won’t know until tomorrow I guess. 

Ok- I got all my world series tickets just now- so we are definitely on!  Here is how we will do it from here on out- so that people can make plans etc.  There are 6 potential games left.  What I need you guys to do is pick 6 numbers between 1 and 36, but they can't be numbers 1, 2, 10, 5, or 26 (those guys have already gone).  Don't double up on the numbers.  First 6 numbers will go to the first six surlyites in my book.  Those people then get picked in order of the numbers if that makes sense.  So- if you get picked 6 that means you would have tickets to game 7 of the world series only if the ALCS goes 7 games and then we play Atlanta- make sense?
Anyway- here we go- 6 numbers and then I will reveal winners for throughout the rest of the playoffs.  

GO!

HAHA- I suck at this.  What I was saying is that the next 6 posters each of them pick one number between 1 and 36 that's not 1, 2, 5, 10, or 26.  Those guys have already gone.  I have all you fuckers written down in my notebook numbered 1-36.  So every number that gets picked corresponds to a name.  Sorry that wasn't clear.  So- next 6 posters pick 1 number each and then I will reveal the winners.  Clear?

• Hook 'Em 1