NLDS- Dodgers v Giants

Sbbruin

This is the series baseball deserves to see.  213 wins between the two.  Season series went to the Giants 10-9, essentially deciding the division.  These two teams have NEVER faced each other in the playoffs.  This is going to be a fun one.  

My non-analytical breakdown:

- Starting pitching: push 

- Bullpen: Dodgers

- starting lineups: Giants by a nose without Muncy

- bench: Dodgers

- defense: Giants

Prediction: it's going 5.  That's all I'll guess.  And if it does, hot damn.

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Hook 'Em 1

Also the Giants shouldn't have to play the Dodgers. The Dodgers got the "punishment" of the wild card game for not winning the division. But the #1 seed should get the worst record of the 4 remaining teams after the wild card game. The surviving wild card team shouldn't get homefield advantage in the other series, obviously, but having the clear #1 and #2 teams against each other is dumb.

• Hook 'Em 3

Yeah, Huck, good point, but fuck the Dodgers and their hypocritical cheating asses.

They fucked around with the rules just like the RedSox, Yankees, White Sox, Astros, etc, did.

Joe Kelly - a member of the Red Sox when they were cheating their asses off - is the biggest hypocrite of all.

Fuck him in his goat ass. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Fuck I just was reminded that we have Hamilton tix for Thursday. If this thing goes 5, I'm screwed. I'll be watching on my phone in the Pantages.

On the flip side I am going to game 4, assuming there is one.

Sell Hamilton tix.  Get Disney+.  This is not hard.  

I am hoping Astros in at most 4 because game 5 would be on my 20th anniversary.   

6 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Fuck I just was reminded that we have Hamilton tix for Thursday. If this thing goes 5, I'm screwed. I'll be watching on my phone in the Pantages.

On the flip side I am going to game 4, assuming there is one.

it’s not the original cast ?

dump those tickets 

This is gonna be a bad ass series. as mentioned, f'n shame this cant go 7. Not a huge regular season TV baseball fan, but playoff ball is a different animal. Braves are my team, but living in SF for all of the 00's, I've been to more Giants games then any other MLB team by far. Had some damn good times at Pac Bell Park. Hell, I even survived a few games at Candlestick. I always end up rooting for the Giants. 

• Hook 'Em 3