Surly Horns Podcast Season 3 Episode 7 - Cease and Desist

immamac

14 hours ago, immamac said:

Join us as we talk into the shenanigans surrounding the podcast, a recap of what's going in around college football and most importantly what we think of the Longhorns chances in Dallas this weekend. Buckle up because this week's podcast is filled with hate, because it's 8AM and OU still sucks!

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag

Season3Episode7.mp3 65.77 MB · 915 downloads

you mentioned that the lead story from the podcast was discussed on the NIL board. Cant find it in Burnt Ends or NIL Burnt End or foosballs board or SSS. 

State for the record what you called Mr. Segal on the Surly Horns Podcast

"A FUCKIN' IDIOT" 

And after discussing how Mr. Segal has discussed this with a lawyer (not compliance, not the schools)

"ARE YOU FUCKIN RETARDED DUDE? YOU CAN'T JUST PAY FUCKIN PLAYERS YOU STUPID FUCK"

Instant classic

Edited by Zeus
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

It's time I abandon UT football. We have tried for years with every advantage possible and we can't find a coach even remotely capable of even sniffing Lincoln Riley's jock. 

Then fucking quit and quit posting nobody likes you, you fucking weirdo

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Deej said:

Can RGBIII and Immamac stop pumping sunshine on the podcasts? Last time they were that excited was Arkansas. Let's try the reverse curse. 

God no. I mean were we entirely wrong? Texas had every reason to win that game. I’d rather be positive and wrong than negative and right. We should have won arky and today

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Deej said:

Can RGBIII and Immamac stop pumping sunshine on the podcasts? Last time they were that excited was Arkansas. Let's try the reverse curse. 

Yeah, but when we say "we're probably gonna suck" we do.  Maybe we should predict ties from now on.

On 10/9/2021 at 1:42 PM, Deej said:

I’m good if they can remember that it was Georgia that buttfucked Arkansas and not Alabama.  If I drank as much as them I wouldn’t be able to remember shit either, so i guess case closed.