My fellow assholes, it’s another glorious Friday . . .

South Austin

Sitting in Denver International next to a sheep humper watching a texags podcast at the bar.

67f585bfa3dbe46f9f53c43cbeb92537.jpg

Told him best beer is on me so he can get a head start on drowning his sorrows. He did not find it amusing and proceeded to tell me how badly we are going to fare in the SEC. I told him that’s an interesting thought coming from a fanbase that hasn’t competed for a conference championship since the Clinton administration. He stopped talking to me after that

TEXAS

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Sitting in Denver International next to a sheep humper watching a texags podcast at the bar.

FI

Told him best beer is on me so he can get a head start on drowning his sorrows. He did not find it amusing and proceeded to tell me how badly we are going to fare in the SEC. I told him that’s an interesting thought coming from a fanbase that hasn’t competed for a conference championship since the Clinton administration. He stopped talking to me after that emoji2369.png

TEXAS

What a fucking pussy.

FIGHT!!!!

Edited by jw4381

I climbed the mountain to ask the wise old man at the top for answers to my many questions about life.

When I arrived, he didn't have any time to answer my questions. He was actually pretty pissed. All I heard was "Don't you think it's a bit late to be knocking on an old man's door? It's 8 PM and OU still sucks."