Surly March Madness 2018 Brackets

Lurch

Best bracket (BayernMan) heading into championship game chose not to play for money.

63 in pool for $1,575 total

Paying $787.50/$472.50/$315 (50%/30%/20%) to 1st/2nd/3rd:

If Michigan wins, it appears it will be Underdog, Tailgate and Shnsajax for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.  Along with BayernMan, they were the only four to pick Michigan.

If Villanova wins, it appears it will be Bert, VolenteHawk and BlackLab (shits rigged).

Edited by Lurch

11 hours ago, Lurch said:

Best bracket (BayernMan) heading into championship game chose not to play for money.

If Michigan wins, it appears it will be Underdog, Tailgate and Shnsajax for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.  Along with BayernMan, they were the only four to pick Michigan.

If Villanova wins, it appears it will be Bert, VolenteHawk and BlackLab (shits rigged).

It’s gonna be hard to root for Villanova after they took it in deep and dry last night, but I’ve got a 2nd in this and a first in another decent sized one on the line...so guess I’ll have to suck it up.

On 4/1/2018 at 7:17 AM, Lurch said:

Guess I screwed up. 

22 hours ago, VolenteHawk said:

It’s gonna be hard to root for Villanova after they took it in deep and dry last night, but I’ve got a 2nd in this and a first in another decent sized one on the line...so guess I’ll have to suck it up.

You will root for them and you will like it!!