OSU game week

Wulaw Horn

19 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

How K Robinson isn’t getting at least 2 jet sweeps and a wr screen every game makes my mind fully bottle.

It looks like they actually called one during the OU game, but Casey handed it off to Bijan instead of throwing it out to Keilan who had two blockers on 2 defenders on the edge. Not sure how much freedom Casey has from play to play.

9 minutes ago, 4th_and_18 said:

There’s a lot going on and not just football. Best thing for me is to do what makes me happy for the weekend. And watching Texas give up 700 yards to another Oklahoma team isn’t going to make me happy.

Seems like a weak response on your part.  I’m expecting the team to do better.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 4th_and_18 said:

There’s a lot going on and not just football. Best thing for me is to do what makes me happy for the weekend. And watching Texas give up 700 yards to another Oklahoma team isn’t going to make me happy.

I mean, it was just a tongue in cheek observation that if you saw every game for the Strong years, for example, tomorrow is a weird place to draw the line. There's plenty of folks not making it to the game tomorrow, us included. Just look at the for sale board. 11am kick and hangover from the OU mess will have the effect. 

Edit: Also, shameless plug, I've yet to unload my two tickets in section 105. Right at midfield, upper deck west side. At this point willing to part for them for very little $$$. Not local and not making the trip, but don't want to see them just go unused.

Edited by gmr548

Before the OSU game I want Coach Sarkisian to project a picture of the scoreboard from the OU game and vomit violently until his stomach is empty.  A little blood would be a nice touch.  Then sing "The "Eyes of Texas" with tears in his eyes.  I've been doing it for decades.  Trust me, it gets everyone's attention.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, 4th_and_18 said:

Unless we're playing a double header tomorrow, you should be safe on the 700 yds.  At Oklahoma State, we're known more for our defense.  Apparently, because this offense is dog shit.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 4th_and_18 said:

I’ve been to every home game since fall 2004. I will miss this weekend. Decided to go bow hunting instead. It will probably be the best defensive performance of the year to spite me. I’m ok with that.

14 hours ago, 4th_and_18 said:

I hope you do the equivalent of giving up 700 yards to Oklahoma and miss your fucking shot on a deer, pussy.

• Haha 1