Texas Men's Golf

texasstrong12

Siap...

Men’s Golf No. 4 in final GCAA poll of 2019-20

In shortened season, Longhorns finish No. 4 in all three national rankings.

AUSTIN, Texas – The Texas men's golf team was ranked No. 4 in the final Golf Coaches Association of American Division I Bushnell Golfweek Coaches Poll for 2019-20 on Friday afternoon. 

Texas also finished No. 4 in the final GolfStat and GolfWeek/Saragin rankings.

The Longhorns had won both the East Lake Cup and the Prestige in the 2019-20 season and claimed two runners-up at Amer Ari Invitational and Southern Highlands Invitational.

Overall, Texas finished in the top-10 in each of the eight tournaments they competed in.

https://texassports.com/news/2020/4/3/mens-golf-no-4-in-final-gcaa-poll-of-2019-20.aspx

Edited by LTtxfan

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 7:50 PM, Revolution512 said:

He should watch those clips and clear his mind. That’s the main difference, he wasn’t wrapped up in bullshit

Seems like when Jordan tried to add more distance to his Driver, everything fell apart.  He was a hellava lot better when he hit the fairway more often eventhough his drives were shorter...

Driving has always been inconsistent for him but I agree, he changed all his shafts and distance was definitely on his mind. I hated not seeing the 6.0 riffles on his AP2's after the run he went on. The anxiety and nerves have just gotten out of hand for him, those are tough to get back but I think he can. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Edited by Goodman

20 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Driving has always been inconsistent for him but I agree, he changed all his shafts and distance was definitely on his mind. I hated not seeing the 6.0 riffles on his AP2's after the run he went on. The anxiety and nerves have just gotten out of hand for him, those are tough to get back but I think he can. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Not sure it's nerves... just too much fucking with Jordan's equipment and swing to improve distance.

You're right about the shit going on in his head though... wish he would not stand at address so long -- just line up and hit the Damn Shot.  If I were Jordan, I would watch all of his good rounds from 2015 over and over and over again just to get that successful mental picture back in his head!! 🤘

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...