Any senior/mid level Python guys looking for a job?

blacklab

I'm not learning any damn Python but I am cranky and own many Hawaiian shirts, so let's just compromise and say you'll be paying me 66.67% of what you planned to. Oh, and I'll be working from home.

If you want me to not learn some other language, that's extra.

You can't afford NOT to hire me.

5 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I'm not learning any damn Python but I am cranky and own many Hawaiian shirts, so let's just compromise and say you'll be paying me 66.67% of what you planned to. Oh, and I'll be working from home.

If you want me to not learn some other language, that's extra.

You can't afford NOT to hire me.

I'm sorry about your financial problems, Dennis, I really am, but they are your problems. I don't blame people for their mistakes. But I do ask that they pay for them.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

@DDD Dad the great amazing pervert is so desperate to neg to me 100 that you are going back and negging dozens of innocuous posts. Your cowardice is even greater than mine. I know it hurts to love and to lose, so at least tell me goodbye, you'll regret not doing it later. 

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 2

6 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

@DDD Dad the great amazing pervert is so desperate to neg to me 100 that you are going back and negging dozens of innocuous posts. Your cowardice is even greater than mine. I know it hurts to love and to lose, so at least tell me goodbye, you'll regret not doing it later. 

LOL. People that take the time to neg others?  What a waste of time and life. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Nah I just saw your own bitch ass drive by neg and thought I might get in a kill shot. Apparently your bat signal has saved you from revealing your new sock for a few hours or so. 

1 hour ago, DCA_HORN said:

Does cutting and pasting from stack overflow qualify one as a mid level guy? Asking for a friend.

For Enterprise IT, this is the way much code is "written".  Unrealistic deadlines, 3rd party contractors, and legacy systems are all part of each Org's little fiefdom.  With all the internal politics and cheap human resources, who has time to write good code? : )

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...