ALCS -- Red Sox vs Astros

Beau Vine

1 minute ago, Deej said:

He's busy with his A-Rod sex doll.

"I remember my first year in New York I had a great sex doll. And I was talking about it with Derek Jeter one day and he told me something about batting practice that I never forgot. Then the next weekend we were in Texas for a series and... um... what were we talking about?"

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I got offered to drive some family friends to the game (huge Astros fans apparently) - sit in a box for the game - then drive them back (I would have been paid, obviously).

Wasn't about that 9 hour excursion. Not for that team. 

I would go just for the experience. Shit, I went to the Indians vs. Braves game six WC and hate both teams. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

I would go just for the experience. Shit, I went to the Indians vs. Braves game six WC and hate both teams. 

If I lived in Houston - sure. But from Austin that's a day and a half and it got sprung on me fairly last minute.

Just now, ztejas said:

If I lived in Houston - sure. But from Austin that's a day and a half and it got sprung on me fairly last minute.

Left class at 2PM, drove to Atlanta, went to the game, got drunk as shit, lost our weed, drove back Sunday. Buddy studied the entire way back for a 9Am exam. Fun as shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

But I found it. Tire well. of course the first place a Georgia State Trooper is going to look when he stops two hungover UT students.  

I had a bag of weed hidden in the bottom of a box of spark plugs in the glove compartment of my Jeep once and got pulled over. Texas State trooper pulled the glove box apart, but didn't find it. He just tossed the box on the seat. 

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

We found it when we stopped in Florida. I hid it in the car and we just forgot where. Made the drive across I10 that much better. 

I'm dealing with this now. I hid a container in the house of some stuff I brought back from Seattle a couple of months. Can't find the damn thing

• Haha 1