ALCS -- Red Sox vs Astros

Beau Vine

3 minutes ago, beer said:

Well probably shouldn't venture into any thread on this site given it's Texas origins

Eh. I just don't go into rival team threads if they have a big supporting. Astros, Liverpool, Mavs, Rockets... no point in it. I don't go to OU or aggy boards - same thing basically. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Eh. I just don't go into rival team threads if they have a big supporting. Astros, Liverpool, Mavs, Rockets... no point in it. I don't go to OU or aggy boards - same thing basically. 

I do into the Liverpool thread. They are my second team. I don't talk Chelsea shit is all. And the Astros thread is where I get my baseball fix for most of the season. well until the Yankees suck.  

Just now, ztejas said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Growing up you saw them in Latin America. I fell in love with Chelsea when the three dutch went there from AC Milan. My daughter (no pics) is a big Liverpool fan. better than my weed stealing son who loves ManU. I only hate a few teams. I am sure they are easy to guess. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Growing up you saw them in Latin America. I fell in love with Chelsea when the three dutch went there from AC Milan. My daughter (no pics) is a big Liverpool fan. better than my weed stealing son who loves ManU. I only hate a few teams. I am sure they are easy to guess. 

Where are you from originally?

And that's fair. I'm soft on City because my childhood best friend and his dad are big City fans. And they are part of the reason I got so into soccer. We played on teams growing up together and I would watch games over there and play FIFA when I spent the night. Even watched some of the 2014 cup with them. 

Shit happens. 

But, fuck Liverpool.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, beer said:

Bama needed losin'. I did my part. 

My stance as well. Fuck aggy but they are so hysterically inept that they can enjoy a fun upset every once in awhile so I can watch that disgusting juggernaut lose one. I was always team Clempson in those showdowns. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Yeah, understand. Fuck City. Anything Manchester is the equivalent of anything in College Station. Yeah, Blinn is included. 

Not sure how many City fans are actually Manchester through and through but I get it.

Anyway, I think there's a baseball game on. SS is probably working out a plan to come strangle both of us. 

45 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Or blame your son/nephew, etc. They found it. Now that my son is 23 he tells me he always was raiding my shit. And then the little ass goes and buys beer on my tab. Kids, I swear. Right @pops

I salute him. Did the same thing to my dad

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, pops said:

Should have been a 4 pitch unintentional intentional walk

Right. Because that inspires confidence. 

You know I'm cool with you but I disagree here. Altuve is a nightmare. Give their shitty BP a bit more credit. (Granted they're shitty and I knew 3 wouldn't win this)

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Right. Because that inspires confidence. 

You know I'm cool with you but I disagree here. Altuve is a nightmare. Give their shitty BP a bit more credit. (Granted they're shitty and I knew 3 wouldn't win this)

Nothing wrong with pitching around a guy that can tie it up in 1  swing.   Struck the next guy out. 

Just now, pops said:

Nothing wrong with pitching around a guy that can tie it up in 1  swing.   Struck the next guy out. 

I get your stance. Hindsight is 20/20. I think asking your guy to IW Altuve is touchy. Hard to navigate for sure. He's a badass.