Austin hotel/ resort for business retreat

Chewbacca

Business partners and I want to have our annual planning retreat in or near Austin in January. Looking for a nice place that has either suites we can work in, or conference rooms we can rent. Looking at Hill Country Resort, Kimpton Van Zandt and any others that might be good. Suggestions?

You named somewhere way out in the Country and another place on Rainey Street...center of the hipster universe.  Apples and Oranges. 

If you can narrow it down a bit more, I can give more direction.  If you wanna go with an Omni property, I'll get you a steep discount.  

You named somewhere way out in the Country and another place on Rainey Street...center of the hipster universe.  Apples and Oranges. 
If you can narrow it down a bit more, I can give more direction.  If you wanna go with an Omni property, I'll get you a steep discount.  
Just looking for a nice place in or near Austin for me and my partners to gather for 3 days. No golf. Somewhat close proximity to good restaurants would be a plus.

27 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Just looking for a nice place in or near Austin for me and my partners to gather for 3 days. No golf. Somewhat close proximity to good restaurants would be a plus.

How many rooms?

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Have you checked boutique hotels like Hotel Ella? Talk about proximity to restaurants, etc.

Awesome property but they don't have a space for 10 people to piss let alone have all-day meetings.  I guess you could reserve rooms there and use SoHo house meeting rooms for your daytime needs.  Best of both worlds.  B.D. could hook you up for that. 

4 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Any hotel will be able to make that happen. The JW Marriott is nice AF. 

The four seasons has a we work style thing on property that has very nice meeting spaces. 

The Fairmont is very awesome and could accommodate. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...