NLCS- Dodgers v Braves

Sbbruin

Redux.  Dodgers have won 6 straight elimination games, starting with 3 straight last year against the Braves after falling behind 3-1.  This won’t be easy, and I worry about the SF hangover.  Scherzer slated to start, but I wonder if he’s ready after closing game 5.  

67E86C51-F377-48E6-BFF0-FF9E079109BF.gif

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Damn shame Acuna had that injury. He would make this series very interesting. Without him, not sure the Braves have too much of a shot here.

They still have a solid team with a solid lineup and pitching staff.  I feel better with a best of 7.  Best of 5 was stressful as hell. 

I’m fucked today though.  Going to be at Husky Stadium for Bruins/UDub.  But it’s game one. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

They still have a solid team with a solid lineup and pitching staff.  I feel better with a best of 7.  Best of 5 was stressful as hell. 

I’m fucked today though.  Going to be at Husky Stadium for Bruins/UDub.  But it’s game one. 

O poor baby. We expect a lot of talent pictures. Dodgers in 6. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, pops said:

Why the fuck is Joc wearing his grandma's pearls?

Why the fuck is Joe Kelly going for the Curly Bill look

Oh well, I hate the guy and can’t wait to see his ugly face substituted in the “well bye” meme the next time he blows a game.

Hopefully it happens because of Correa in the WS clinching game. 

Edited by UTexasFight