NLCS- Dodgers v Braves

Sbbruin

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Look, I have no thought at all that Atlanta wins this series. A girl can hope, and I certainly do, but I expect LA to cheat the reaper. But it’s still nice watching Joe Kelly face fuck homself on national tv. 

Statistically that will not happen.

Fuuuuuuuuuck. Now the dodgers have their two best guys lined up in game 6 and 7. Wonder what the odds were on LA to win the series this morning. Someone told me it was like 90% Braves and I said if I could get 9-1 I’d be happy to throw a  few C- Notes in the dodgers. My guess was they were plus 500

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Fuuuuuuuuuck. Now the dodgers have their two best guys lined up in game 6 and 7. Wonder what the odds were on LA to win the series this morning. Someone told me it was like 90% Braves and I said if I could get 9-1 I’d be happy to throw a  few C- Notes in the dodgers. My guess was they were plus 500

No fucking way LA was +900.

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

No fucking way LA was +900.

I know. That’s why I said I would have guessed they were +500 in Vegas before this game. Do you know what the actual number was. The guy who said 9-1 was quoting one of those fan nerd sites that does the probabilities and he’s said it was like 88/12 for Atlanta which is pretty much 9-1. Which, again, as I said, wasn’t a +900 obviously.  
Looked it up just now and saw +700 to win the WS.