Stop being such fucking pussies

immamac

41 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm pissed, I'm not at all happy with what has gone down the last 2 weeks. I'm disgruntled at the fact that we have had 2 similar 2nd half collapses which led to losses in games that were wins. I'm disgusted with the pathetic excuse of an offensive line. 

That doesn't mean I'm shutting the site down. That doesn't mean we aren't going to have a tailgate for Kansas and Kansas state. That doesn't mean we are going to stop paying players. 

Get your shit together and stop embarrassing yourselves. 

roger-rogerdorn.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

The season could still definitely turn out as many of us predicted this summer.  It’s only frustrating because we see how close we could have been to a 10 win season…but with this o-line that would have been a near miracle season.  Not the end of the world, but hard to watch on game day for sure.  The drunk hot takes here make us look like Aggie.

The real test of this staff is yet to come, need to see how they evaluate, recruit and develop. 

Edited by darkfluid
  • Hook 'Em 3

Yes, calling people out always works.  Like always.  Shit, if it was that simple, all the bitching and calling out of players, coaches, admin over the last 12 years would have produce multiple national championships by now.

Bitchass threads like this are bitchass.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, sportsbay said:

While I too hailed the move to the SEC, I have come to terms that the future will be more of the same, if not worse.  If I, as a Texas graduate, am going to continue to follow Texas football, there are some terms that have to be accepted and understood.

1.  Texas will not be good in the SEC at football.  It's taken Arkansas 3 decades to get close to .500 ball in the SEC, Texas will be the same.

2. Teams like OSU, Tech, and TCU in the Big 12 will have a better chance at making the playoff most years than Texas while in the SEC.  

3. Our Athletic Department does not understand and will not do what it it requires to win at the sport of college football.

4. The amount of money created by the move to the SEC will remedy short term accounting needs for our AD but long term viability is cloudy at best.

5.  We will be really good at non revenue sports and I believe that Texas basketball has some great potential.  Baseball looks good too but football...... well moral victories are going to be the name of the game.

We are going to have to accept that winning on the field is not everything and that financial dominance is everything.  Even if it's your wallet that is the engine.  

We'll get them next year!!!

Battered Longhorn Syndrome.

Texas is going to be just fine in the SEC. Texas is not Arkansas. Texas will be a more successful version of aggy.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, sportsbay said:

While I too hailed the move to the SEC, I have come to terms that the future will be more of the same, if not worse.  If I, as a Texas graduate, am going to continue to follow Texas football, there are some terms that have to be accepted and understood.

1.  Texas will not be good in the SEC at football.  It's taken Arkansas 3 decades to get close to .500 ball in the SEC, Texas will be the same.

2. Teams like OSU, Tech, and TCU in the Big 12 will have a better chance at making the playoff most years than Texas while in the SEC.  

3. Our Athletic Department does not understand and will not do what it it requires to win at the sport of college football.

4. The amount of money created by the move to the SEC will remedy short term accounting needs for our AD but long term viability is cloudy at best.

5.  We will be really good at non revenue sports and I believe that Texas basketball has some great potential.  Baseball looks good too but football...... well moral victories are going to be the name of the game.

We are going to have to accept that winning on the field is not everything and that financial dominance is everything.  Even if it's your wallet that is the engine.  

We'll get them next year!!!

What kind of Aggy, Pussy Shit is this?   Fuck the SEC.  We will be great at football again.  It may not be this coach,  but we have way too many advantages not to excel as we always have.  Fuck this guy. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I'm pissed, I'm not at all happy with what has gone down the last 2 weeks. I'm disgruntled at the fact that we have had 2 similar 2nd half collapses which led to losses in games that were wins. I'm disgusted with the pathetic excuse of an offensive line. 

That doesn't mean I'm shutting the site down. That doesn't mean we aren't going to have a tailgate for Kansas and Kansas state. That doesn't mean we are going to stop paying players. 

Get your shit together and stop embarrassing yourselves. 

Yeah dude...we are all still here

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

I just worry that other teams seem to figure out the offense after 1H and as more film has been established as to Sark's tendencies etc that this trend will continue.

Sark seems to script a good couple of series but once teams adjust he seemingly gets stonewalled.

I don’t worry about any of it anymore because I’m dead inside. 
image.gif.65845442a463abd74b175a5bf25f50f6.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Texas will be good when it has a good coach. Texas will be mediocre when it has a mediocre coach. I don’t know which Sark is yet - I think you typically know after year 2 what the coach is.

There are 6 programs in college football that have a more recent national title than Texas. 

I think it's seven (Alabama, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Florida State, Ohio State, Clemson), but point taken.

Jesus titty fucking Chr….

Step away from the team.  Reclaim your falls.  Enjoy the play offs. Take a fucking mental health break if you can’t stomach this shit.

You’re a sentient sack of meat on a speck of dust hurtling through an infinite void. From a universal time perspective, your time here isn’t even worth measuring. Try to enjoy it.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1