[BAN HAMMER THREAD] Washington St fires HC and assistants - Football only

BurntOrange&White

Feel badly for his assistants if they got vaxxed. Fucker cost them their jobs. But, hey, it's his freedom.

Never mind, see they fired his unvaxxed assistants. The vaxxed ones will still be looking for jobs next season.

Edited by Deej

$50 says there's something really incriminating inside that lamp.  Either a jump drive is hidden inside or 50 grams of blow.  

Isn't college football still considered a 'team sport'?  Am I the only one who had a coach in high school who went on and on and on about team?  Being there for the guy next to you, asking him to count on you in return?  Wasn't there like a whole thing on giving up something of yourself to lift the whole team?  Some shit like that?  I think we had posters and everything.  

Curious about what his religious exemption was gonna be.  Obviously there are strong constitutional protections which protect everyone's right to be paid $3mm to coach a children's game in Eastern Washington.  It's very clearly laid out in the Bill of Rights.  Anyway, stinks for the players and the program...but the guy had 8 fucking months, millions of dollars, and access to a private jet.  If you can't find a CVS with those resources, tough shit...pack your gear.  It's not like the contract/law was obscure.  

This time next year, he'll either be coaching at Liberty University or dead.

Edited by Lobo

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

This time next year, he'll either be coaching at Liberty University or dead.

Liberty is possible but unless there's some underlying health issue he's at virtually no risk of dying from Covid complications which I'm sure is a bummer to most of the respondents I'm this thread.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 4

Oh, I didn't mean dying from Covid.  I was thinking more like wallowing in regret, humiliation, and shame.  A year of that, just weighing on you, everybody in your life doubting your choices and dedication.  Shit like that can really beat a man down, drive him to a lot of things...most of 'em bad like poetry.  Or he 'exchanges' one shot for another, so to speak...

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Dismissed for cause..... reads like they're not going to pay the buyout.

Seems like they all applied for a religious exemption (being Christian?) and it was denied or the situation became untenable.

Rolovich attended Catholic schools growing up, so if he claimed that was his religion, it was a nonstarter, as the Pope said everybody should get vaxxed.  What a dumbass.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Liberty is possible but unless there's some underlying health issue he's at virtually no risk of dying from Covid complications which I'm sure is a bummer to most of the respondents I'm this thread.

Yeah I don't think COVID will get him but maybe a gun in the mouth as the idiotic choices he's made come crashing down on him.

Hope it doesn't happen, though, because it's awful when it does.

[edit]

damn Lobo beat me, and with a better post

sorry Lobo

Edited by bad_teammate

• immamac changed the title to [BAN HAMMER THREAD] Washington St fires HC and assistants - Football only