[BAN HAMMER THREAD] Washington St fires HC and assistants - Football only

BurntOrange&White

16 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Since I used to give tours in the Catedral Metropolitana de Buenos Aires back when Pope Francis (a.k.a. "El Papa Francisco") was still known as "Jorge Bergoglio", the Archbishop of Buenos Aires...

...AND...

...I've been Argentine since the middle of 2013...

...I consider myself an authority on this matter.

Pope Pancho* is okay with either.

*NOTE: "Pancho" is a nickname for people named "Francisco"

I call him Pope Bama.

On the strictly football front this calls into question WSU's commitment to football excellence, or reveals that they don't have one.  If this was the playoff bound Oregon Ducks, Phil Knight would be working it out, very quietly.  

I remember Wheeler posting "Inside source says coordinator to be fired/force retired after Holiday Bowl debacle versus Washington State" in 2003.  Anyway, I was positive that meant that Greg Davis was on his way out.  Days later, it's Carl Reese.  Whom I'd love to have back here at UT right about now.  

That game was so much worse than the final score (we picked up a desperate late TD by Roy Williams).  Hated Washington State after that.  Then Leach goes there and that goofy fucker has always entertained me, and they got pretty good from 2015-2018, better than us anyway (at the time).  But other than those instances, you just never think of them as being part of the Pac-8/10/12.  

Fun fact though, it was Washington State and UCLA that were the primary two schools that started the final implosion of Texas to the Pac-10 back in 2011/12.  Powers indicated the deal was about 48 hours from being finalized and then papered up.  WSU and UCLA brought everybody back into the 'room' in an attempt to get more concessions financially on TV and poke holes in our ESPN/LHN agreement.  The V&E partner in Austin tells the story much better since he was in the room having negotiated the whole LHN thing with the Mouse to begin with.  Anyway, they had a few points but it gets half the other schools' reps rumbling, "Yeah, that is unfair...they can't keep that much revenue when our teams are on the channel as well.  Blah, blah, blah."  Mob rule sets in, lawyers sent scrambling, and Days later the whole thing is toast and we settle in for a rather long decade in the Big XII.  /csb

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I remember Wheeler posting "Inside source says coordinator to be fired/force retired after Holiday Bowl debacle versus Washington State" in 2003.  Anyway, I was positive that meant that Greg Davis was on his way out.  Days later, it's Carl Reese.  Whom I'd love to have back here at UT right about now.  

It was actually supposed to be Greg Davis (either in addition to our in lieu of CR I don't recall).  Don't remember all the details but it was known within the team he was on his way out then Mack drew a line in the sand and reversed course.    We've had some poor OL performances lately no doubt but that Holiday Bowl against WSU was about the worst OL performance I can recall.

• Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, Noog said:

Celebrating the government having the final say in what a person does with their own body is nuts.

How did the state of Washington get the ‘final say’ in whether or not he got the shot; motherfucker’s still unvaccinated, right?

And this isn’t the government telling ‘a person’ what they have to do, it’s them telling their employee one of the (many) conditions of their employment. As my dad used to tell me growing up, “You can stop taking my advice when you stop taking my money”…

Edited by Ignatius
Spellin’
  • Hook 'Em 5

13 minutes ago, Skipper said:

It was actually supposed to be Greg Davis (either in addition to our in lieu of CR I don't recall).  Don't remember all the details but it was known within the team he was on his way out then Mack drew a line in the sand and reversed course.    We've had some poor OL performances lately no doubt but that Holiday Bowl against WSU was about the worst OL performance I can recall.

Well to be fair we didn’t find out till after halftime that you’re allowed to blitz in bowl games 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I'm sure this will be deemed bannable but I DGAF because I challenge you to put this post in any particular box.  I'm more than happy to walk away from this place.

We didn't have the technology to mint bioweapons back then.  Get ready for SARS-Cov-2 with spike proteins glycoprotein 41 and glycoprotein 120 from our good friends Ralph S Baric (UNC/Fort Detrick, MD) and Shi Zhengli (Wuhan Institute of Virology's "batwoman") who under the direction of "hero" Anthony Fauci have aerosolized HIV already developed in a lab.  If you think this Covid-19 thing is bad hahahah. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA man I feel so sorry for you (TrUsT tHe ScIeNcE indeed because this is what Department of Defense science gets you).  You must remember the elite have been publicly documenting their depopulation desires since at least 1968 as evidenced by this awful propaganda cartoon.  Everything in the Georgia Guidestones sounds awesome except that to get from 8 billion people to 0.5 billion people means that 15 of 16 of us must die.

As far as football goes enjoy it while you can is the primary suggestion.  The sport will be dubbed too barbaric by the woke brigade and by that time you'll be so beholden to your social credit score you won't dare put up a protest because life outside the social credit system will be worse than incarceration (see: China).

Walk into the mainframe for an eternity of subservience or stare directly into the infinite and don't flinch.  That is the beauty of our age is we were given the soul's choice.  It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff because the matrix will be reset when the sun lets off the next cyclical micro nova.

Suggested reading:

Hamlet's Mill: Studies commonalities of 35 of the world's religions (hint our ancestors are screaming from the grave about the micro nova armageddon/apocalypse across many religions, yuga fire, samvartaka fire anyone?)

The Adam and Eve Story: The History of Cataclysms by former Air Force pilot Chan Thomas- CIA found this book so spooky to our government they classified it in 1966 before declassifying a sanitized version in 2013 (The CIA even has the sanitized/declassified version on their website how cool is that?)

The Gleissberg Extinction: The Race to Mars - did it occur to you why Bezos, Branson, & Musk all want to get to space without government assistance? So our star (the Sun) goes through 11 year peaks and valleys of solar activity called Solar Cycles and within every 8 solar cycles is another set of peaks an valleys. If you go back to 1859 we had a solar flare so vast in magnitude aurora events were observed in the Caribbean, miners in Colorado woke up in the middle of the night, and telegraph operators around the world burned their fingers because of the geomagnetic storm.  That was Solar Cycle 10 so we can consider that a peak Gleissburg cycle which means if you walk forward to Solar Cycle 18 which was characterized by Giant sunspots including the 3 largest ever recorded in history since we've been monitoring solar events.  Well our magnetosphere has been collapsing all while our dependence on electronics has spiraled out of control so once we approach Solar Cycle 26 (the next one as we're in 25 currently) it will be BOHICA game over time for our modern society as we get ground into the stone age and have to survive the subsequent ice age (as our ancestors have done before us).

bigspots.gif?ssl=1

Reading this thread reminds me of Catch-22.  Godspeed y'all, you're going to need it.  Hint: you should be refusing and resisting not complying but you do you perhaps be less judgy of those who disagree with you next time around and I hope you left bread crumbs for your soul so that when you are presented with this choice in the future you can make more informed choices and perhaps help those around you to see the deception for what it is.

Adeus
Adiós
Arrivederci
Au revoir
Auf Wiedersehen
Αντιο σας
До свидания
مع السلامة
अलविदा
ลาก่อน
さようなら
再见

Collin kaepernick never played a down of football for Washington state. Pretty sure it was UNLV. Similar colors though.

Wait. Woah. Hold on a second. Similar colors!!!!!!!!!!

- football related so I’m safe 

33 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I'm sure this will be deemed bannable but I DGAF because I challenge you to put this post in any particular box.  I'm more than happy to walk away from this place.

We didn't have the technology to mint bioweapons back then.  Get ready for SARS-Cov-2 with spike proteins glycoprotein 41 and glycoprotein 120 from our good friends Ralph S Baric (UNC/Fort Detrick, MD) and Shi Zhengli (Wuhan Institute of Virology's "batwoman") who under the direction of "hero" Anthony Fauci have aerosolized HIV already developed in a lab.  If you think this Covid-19 thing is bad hahahah. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA man I feel so sorry for you (TrUsT tHe ScIeNcE indeed because this is what Department of Defense science gets you).  You must remember the elite have been publicly documenting their depopulation desires since at least 1968 as evidenced by this awful propaganda cartoon.  Everything in the Georgia Guidestones sounds awesome except that to get from 8 billion people to 0.5 billion people means that 15 of 16 of us must die.

As far as football goes enjoy it while you can is the primary suggestion.  The sport will be dubbed too barbaric by the woke brigade and by that time you'll be so beholden to your social credit score you won't dare put up a protest because life outside the social credit system will be worse than incarceration (see: China).

Walk into the mainframe for an eternity of subservience or stare directly into the infinite and don't flinch.  That is the beauty of our age is we were given the soul's choice.  It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff because the matrix will be reset when the sun lets off the next cyclical micro nova.

Suggested reading:

Hamlet's Mill: Studies commonalities of 35 of the world's religions (hint our ancestors are screaming from the grave about the micro nova armageddon/apocalypse across many religions, yuga fire, samvartaka fire anyone?)

The Adam and Eve Story: The History of Cataclysms by former Air Force pilot Chan Thomas- CIA found this book so spooky to our government they classified it in 1966 before declassifying a sanitized version in 2013 (The CIA even has the sanitized/declassified version on their website how cool is that?)

The Gleissberg Extinction: The Race to Mars - did it occur to you why Bezos, Branson, & Musk all want to get to space without government assistance? So our star (the Sun) goes through 11 year peaks and valleys of solar activity called Solar Cycles and within every 8 solar cycles is another set of peaks an valleys. If you go back to 1859 we had a solar flare so vast in magnitude aurora events were observed in the Caribbean, miners in Colorado woke up in the middle of the night, and telegraph operators around the world burned their fingers because of the geomagnetic storm.  That was Solar Cycle 10 so we can consider that a peak Gleissburg cycle which means if you walk forward to Solar Cycle 18 which was characterized by Giant sunspots including the 3 largest ever recorded in history since we've been monitoring solar events.  Well our magnetosphere has been collapsing all while our dependence on electronics has spiraled out of control so once we approach Solar Cycle 26 (the next one as we're in 25 currently) it will be BOHICA game over time for our modern society as we get ground into the stone age and have to survive the subsequent ice age (as our ancestors have done before us).

bigspots.gif?ssl=1

Reading this thread reminds me of Catch-22.  Godspeed y'all, you're going to need it.  Hint: you should be refusing and resisting not complying but you do you perhaps be less judgy of those who disagree with you next time around and I hope you left bread crumbs for your soul so that when you are presented with this choice in the future you can make more informed choices and perhaps help those around you to see the deception for what it is.

Adeus
Adiós
Arrivederci
Au revoir
Auf Wiedersehen
Αντιο σας
До свидания
مع السلامة
अलविदा
ลาก่อน
さようなら
再见

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That game was so much worse than the final score (we picked up a desperate late TD by Roy Williams).  Hated Washington State after that.  Then Leach goes there and that goofy fucker has always entertained me, and they got pretty good from 2015-2018, better than us anyway (at the time).  But other than those instances, you just never think of them as being part of the Pac-8/10/12.  

Fun fact though, it was Washington State and UCLA that were the primary two schools that started the final implosion of Texas to the Pac-10 back in 2011/12.  Powers indicated the deal was about 48 hours from being finalized and then papered up.  WSU and UCLA brought everybody back into the 'room' in an attempt to get more concessions financially on TV and poke holes in our ESPN/LHN agreement.  The V&E partner in Austin tells the story much better since he was in the room having negotiated the whole LHN thing with the Mouse to begin with.  Anyway, they had a few points but it gets half the other schools' reps rumbling, "Yeah, that is unfair...they can't keep that much revenue when our teams are on the channel as well.  Blah, blah, blah."  Mob rule sets in, lawyers sent scrambling, and Days later the whole thing is toast and we settle in for a rather long decade in the Big XII.  /csb

That Wazzu bowl game did give us the legendary Mack on a Mobile, so it wasn’t a complete loss…

37 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Suggested reading:

bigspots.gif?ssl=1

Adeus
Adiós
Arrivederci
Au revoir
Auf Wiedersehen
Αντιο σας
До свидания
مع السلامة
अलविदा
ลาก่อน
さようなら
再见

Suggested reading for you: A goddamned middle school biology textbook.

23 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Well to be fair we didn’t find out till after halftime that you’re allowed to blitz in bowl games 

That game was insanely bad. The story I heard was Mike Price's team was just blitzing Texas mercilessly, overwhelming our O-linemen. They came to the sideline at one point imploring the OL coach (MacWhorter, I think) to coach them on what to do. He had no fucking idea and walked away. That was the night I wanted Mack Brown to go away.

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

That game was insanely bad. The story I heard was Mike Price's team was just blitzing Texas mercilessly, overwhelming our O-linemen. They came to the sideline at one point imploring the OL coach (MacWhorter, I think) to coach them on what to do. He had no fucking idea and walked away. That was the night I wanted Mack Brown to go away.

Nunez, I thought. McWhorter was a great OL coach who couldn't recruit; Nunez was a great recruiter who couldn't coach. When we gave Nunez's recruits to McWhorter... we won a national title.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Fake story.  There was no LHN in June 2010.  In fact, up until October 2010, everyone thought Fox would get it for about $3 million a year.

Sure that V&E guy is a real lawyer and not a con man?!

31 minutes ago, Sleep off ugly said:

U of Nevada, I think, when I watched him his last year.

Sounds like a lot of these posters know as much about college football as they do about Covid vaccines.  It was Nevada.  I saw him play.  Never knew he was Black until he started his protesting.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

McWhorter was for sure the OL coach in 2003.  I think Nunez was there before 2001. So I guess yeah, McWhorter was coaching Nunez guys up on the line.  I'd say the other most atrocious OL scheme I saw back in that era was the 2000 Stanford game.  

But yes multiple (then) Pac-10 defenses just abused our Offensive Line.

14 minutes ago, bullet said:

Sounds like a lot of these posters know as much about college football as they do about Covid vaccines.  It was Nevada.  I saw him play.  Never knew he was Black until he started his protesting.

Look at the big brain on Brad!

Its as big as a football! (Football related).

10 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

You will stop laughing when it comes true. Then it's pimphands turn to laugh and laugh and laugh 

Football related: Coaching carousel is early this year 

Except he'll refuse whatever mrna based vax we develop against AeRoSoLiZeD AiDs so it will be our turn to laugh again. 

Football related: fuck baylor

Edited by B00M