2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

17 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Mavs are playing with house money now. Goal was to get to the second round. Now we’re here. Nothing to lose. 

Mavs could be very dangerous in that spot. 

Agreed, successful season secured. See if there’s a cherry on top

31 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

I have a feeling Game 1 is going to be a wake up call coming off this high. 

This schedule can get fucked:

What’s wrong with that schedule? 

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

8:30 starts in Dallas suck.  especially since it's never at 8:30.  at least 15 minutes later.

And I just snagged Tix for Friday even though turning around Sat AM to  haul family to airport for Disney World (and kids first time in airport/plane).  That day is gonna be ROUGH.  But it's the playoffs and first time we've advanced in over a decade.  Told my wife I really didn't have a choice and would stick to light beer :)

Edited by Skipper
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

Sec 222 for game 3. Lets fucking go!!!

Every time I tried to grab pairs they were gone.  Ended up getting 2 singles in lower level risers behind goal (DD and EE) with 1 seat a row behind and a seat over.  Big fan of those sections.  Fired up.

Suns are worrisome, and not just because they're the 1 seed.

Dallas showed it has very little size in this series, and Ayton/McGee have a chance to EAT.  They'll be hard pressed not to get in foul trouble and to keep them from just dominating the boards.  Plus CP0rings is a fucking menace in the clutch...hopefully we can wear his ass down more.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, RexWilson said:

I'm guessing Bridges or Crowder defend Luka. CP on Brunson.

I'm guessing Bridges on Brunson to completely shut him down with length and size...just take your chances are sending multiple looks at Luka with Crowder and others.

15 hours ago, gsoda3 said:
19 hours ago, RexWilson said:
I'm guessing Bridges or Crowder defend Luka. CP on Brunson.

Mikal or jae on Luka, the other on brunson.

Here's where I'm at.

Putting Bridges on Luka definitely will cause issues.  But he won't shut Luka down completely.  Just like Luka probably won't have his way with him. It'll be a 50/50 thing.  Meanwhile Brunson is free to torch whoever is guarding him.

But if I was them, I'd have Bridges just hound Brunson and do whatever you can to slow Luka down otherwise.  I do NOT think Luka being the super high usage guy and scoring 40 a game will lead to multiple wins in this series.  Need to have another good Brunson series.  PHX should know that.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

The only thing I can promise you is we are all about to really hate Chris Paul. 

In the "damn he's still pretty good" kind of way or in the Dwayne Wade 2006 kind of way? Last I heard Donaghy is out of jail but not allowed near a court.