2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

6 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

Was Crowder's foul on Bertans in q1 upgraded to a flagrant? Also was that challenge on Brunson overturned?

Brunson’s charge wasn’t overturned. That was the most pathetic quarter in Mavs playoff history. And it cost us the series. 

Nobody is playing well. At all. Our role players suck. We must upgrade our talent. I’ve seen enough of Dinwiddie. 

Luka was a disaster tonight.  Brunson is driving and throwing shit up.  Dinwiddie sucks complete ass. Powell needs to quit basketball.

we stopped all ball movement in the 2Q and Brunson and Luka decided it was 24 seconds of one on one time. 

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Brunson’s charge wasn’t overturned. That was the most pathetic quarter in Mavs playoff history. And it cost us the series. 

Nobody is playing well. At all. Our role players suck. We must upgrade our talent. I’ve seen enough of Dinwiddie. 

I've been bullish on Dinwiddie but he fucking sucked ass tonight. Bullock wasn't really doing shit either. Bertans hit a few but he is such a black hole on defense that it's hard to keep him out there for long stretches. Luka scored his points but did not play well. The step-back just was not there for him.

7 hours ago, dcar00 said:

Luka was a disaster tonight.  Brunson is driving and throwing shit up.  Dinwiddie sucks complete ass. Powell needs to quit basketball.

we stopped all ball movement in the 2Q and Brunson and Luka decided it was 24 seconds of one on one time. 

Luka's hero ball action last night was similar to what Harden used to do in Houston -- difficult to win championships without better team basketball.  

smdh

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Luka's hero ball action last night was similar to what Harden used to do in Houston -- difficult to win championships without better team basketball.  

smdh

Luka had no choice. Shake your damn head all you want. Or maybe post another gif. 

37 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Truer statement has not been said. Booker is a walking pussy. 

Him mocking Luka for flopping is ironic. 

I'm not saying that Luka doesn't flop but he complains more than he flops IMHO.  Booker has learned how to flop from CP3.  Not to mention how much he pushes off when he is pulling up for a midrange J.  He's about to be on the list of players I can't stand that includes Harden and CP3.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

we had a frenetic energy on both sides of the floor in games 3 and 4 we didn't have last night. can we find the switch and leave it at ON please.

We need a Scott Foster game.  Preferably in both games 6 and 7.

• Like 1