2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

this is just middle school refereeing.  Crowder throws our guy into Paul and Paul flops.

Fuck Chris Paul's hand I hope its broken

How does a ref not see crowder toss frank? It’s one thing to miss that call but then to call the foul on frank? Good grief   

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

crowder is such a flopping bitch.  refs are horrible though.  crowder yells and its a foul.  If I was a ref I'd say you yell, no call.

Every one of your posts, no matter the sport, bitches about the officiating. 

Just now, dcar00 said:

the suns suck and crowder is a flopping bitch.

So?  Every team gets a few bad calls every game. Stop dude. We had more FT attempts by a decent margin. Do you just like being pissed?

Just now, Porterhouse said:

So?  Every team gets a few bad calls every game. Stop dude. We had more FT attempts by a decent margin. Do you just like being pissed?

so you are one of those people that reads emotion into interweb posts, huh?  just stop dude it's not healthy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

so you are one of those people that reads emotion into interweb posts, huh?  just stop dude it's not healthy.

Nope. It’s clearly on your mind in every sporting event you watch. It’s really fucking old. 

2 hours ago, Post Oak said:

We need something crazy to happen in G7. Like Bertans hitting 4 3s, Spencer showing up or another great Dorian game.

We just need the role players to be good on the road which is a big ask.

Fuck it.  Mavs win

We need the "Scott Foster Game"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

dinwiddie was the surprising 3rd wheel on 3 pointers last night.  Bullock, Kleber and Spence did the damage.

still hold if 3 of 4(bullock, maxi, bertans, DFS) are hot we can take this.  sub Dinwiddie or Brunson as needed.

Luka with the 8 to 1 Asst to TO ratio was nice as well.  I know he has to take a few 3's but he should limit and drive/kick more.

taking down the #1 seed in a game 7 on the road is a monumental task.  hopefully they can do it.

2 hours ago, dcar00 said:

Luka with the 8 to 1 Asst to TO ratio was nice as well.  I know he has to take a few 3's but he should limit and drive/kick more.   taking down the #1 seed in a game 7 on the road is a monumental task.  hopefully they can do it.

Luka with 8 assists and getting others more involved in the scoring was great.  Hope he is able to continue that in Game 7

They didn't do it often but putting Luka on Ayton with help coming from a big was effective a couple of times. Luka's big and strong enough to not get pushed around in post positioning. His lack of foot speed is obvious against Booker and Paul but negligible against Ayton. And Ayton is not a good enough passer out of the block to hurt them when the help comes. I think they'll go to that more next game as long as Luka avoids foul trouble.

That play looks more egregious every time I watch it. That should have not only not been called an offensive foul but should have been an election for a non basketball play hostile act. Crowder made no effort to do anything but grab the guy and toss him to the side using both arms. That entire ref crew should be fined for such a bad miss.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Llogg said:

That play looks more egregious every time I watch it. That should have not only not been called an offensive foul but should have been an election for a non basketball play hostile act. Crowder made no effort to do anything but grab the guy and toss him to the side using both arms. That entire ref crew should be fined for such a bad miss.

And as the onball defender too

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Luka with 8 assists and getting others more involved in the scoring was great.  Hope he is able to continue that in Game 7

8 assists for Luka is below average. I will take it all game long with 1 turnover and 4 steals. 

His average game is 9 assists and 5 turnovers and 1 steal.