2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. If Spieth had pulled it out today, this would’ve been the most glorious day of pro sports in Dallas in a LONG time. Stars up 1-0. 

Watching Mavs only to see Booker and Paul go full butthurt bitch after the game. 

They were both men in postgame presser. 

Stars are getting so outshot it’s not funny. It’s amazing we’re hanging with Calgary. 

I would just like to point out that we were doubling up the 1 seed, led by Paul’s bitch ass, on their home court, until late in the 3rd quarter.
What was our largest lead before we took our starters out, 46? Just incredible.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:
33 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:
I would just like to point out that we were doubling up the 1 seed, led by Paul’s bitch ass, on their home court, until late in the 3rd quarter.

What was our largest lead before we took our starters out, 46? Just incredible.

I think that’s right.  How late in the game you can double up the other team in a game 7 is a fun game to play

• Like 1

We came out this series with an epic pic/meme(luka looking at Booker cheezing his ass off) and an all time quote after game 5(“always tough when you up”). He destroyed them after that.

Add in the “Luka special” abs CP0rings and Booker giggle fest of a post game conference about targeting him in game two and they awoke a beast.

When the league gonna stop trying this kid? He lives for this. Feeds a off the hate and disrespect.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

What’s the best way to get tickets for one of the “if necessary” games? I’d like to get tickets for Game 6 assuming it’s played.

Send me $4000 and I'll give you my 4 seats in Sections 202. 😃

Woke with my face hurting because I was smiling so hard during my slumber. I've consumed every bit of Mavs media possible this morning and I can't get enough. Everything from Bill Simmons podcast to the Athletics to even Get Up on ESPN. Patrick Beverly was on this morning absolutely eviscerating the Suns. Said Chris Paul should've fouled out and claimed his nickname in the NBA is cones because he can't guard anyone and is allowed to get away with nonsense because of his status in the league. I love this shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

Isn’t Phoenix the best team in the league this year? Golden state should provide a challenge, but they shouldn’t be tougher than Phoenix.

GSW healthy (less Payton) is quite formidable but I think this might be the Mavs best matchup so far not having to deal with a true big. Poole is quite the wildcard if he’s feeling it.