Big XII Media Day- on ESPN2 now

shadow_operative

lmao, the ISU coach got ONE question, and then nobody else had any questions for him. 😂 the moderator was like, "nobody? no questions?" he was about to get up and leave but now a couple media guys are just making up questions to not make him feel bad. so far they've asked, "what do you think about BYU potentially  joining the league?" and "how has your team looked in practice?" lol. and as i'm typing this that's it- nobody else has any questions. ouch. that was hard to watch. 

Edited by shadow_operative

Obviously I'm biased because he's a Longhorn, but Allen seems like a genuinely humble guy who's team-first.  Walking away from probably being Pac-12 preseason player of the year (which he knows doesn't mean shit) to getting 25-30 minutes on a good night, in order to compete on a higher stage with a better ensemble cast.  So glad he's here.  He's the most underrated guy in that whole transfer class.  

Also Andy Katz appears to be tall.  Like 6'4" and change.  And the two surveillance cameras so close together are kinda freaking me out.  Socially distance! 

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Obviously I'm biased because he's a Longhorn, but Allen seems like a genuinely humble guy who's team-first.  Walking away from probably being Pac-12 preseason player of the year (which he knows doesn't mean shit) to getting 25-30 minutes on a good night, in order to compete on a higher stage with a better ensemble cast.  So glad he's here.  He's the most underrated guy in that whole transfer class.  

Also Andy Katz appears to be tall.  Like 6'4" and change.  And the two surveillance cameras so close together are kinda freaking me out.  Socially distance! 

Katz is like 6'0-6'1 maybe, camera angle makes him look taller there.