Surly Horns Podcast Season 3 Episode 8 - We're not back

immamac

I miss Sam. It’ should be so obvious now to a lot of people that he was pretty much the main heart soul and mental toughness of the entire football team.

Beyond that he is a rare person. I don’t know too many people that would be fighting for a roster spot on an NFL squad who just lost their brother and despite where he was drafted would not only WIN a roster spot but impress the staff so much while doing it. In just a week of practice he was doing reps with the 1s. 

I gotta agree with everything @RGBIII and @immamac said in the latest podcast. The tailgate is a blast and y’all who are able to come should show up! I didn’t realize Arch Manning was at the game. Damnit all to hell. He and his high school football team will be on live tv tonite. ESPNU I think. 

Also what good does it do to have all this talent if they have no fight and spirit in them? We literally collapse into a heap of dogshit over one bad play. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Love sushi junai, it's right next to my office and about once every other month a coworker amd I will do the all you can eat.  I calculate the amount that I eat all the time, the most I ever did was about $105 worth of rolls amd nigiri.

Edited by Bevoball
  • Hook 'Em 3