PassiveAggressiveCoach, Come on down!

DDD Dad

Thanks for the shot out. I wont ever pander to the CR crew. There was one unstable person who spent their whole day negging every post I have ever made on Surly. I mean like 200+ in a 2 day period. If surly can ban a poster by a few insane CR crew then what's the point? I guess I made a mistake of being pro vax but against the mandate. This board is a microcosm of cancelling that is going on more widely. This is not the old shaggy. It is run by a vocal minority. My other posts for a year were widely pos reps. I go in 2 days ago into CR and stalked and negged bombed. Is that how it should go?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

You fool! You’ve fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well known is this; never go in the Cloak Room when rep is on the line! Aha ha ha ha…

Is that the way it should be? You piss off people in CR and then they get you banned? Doesn't matter started a new profile and those crazies spent a day trying to ban me. Joke is on them. They look super pathetic. Especially, the couple that spent hours negging me. Think about their lives where they spend hours of their lives to hopefully cancel someone. They may do it again. In fact, I expect it. Stupid policy someone can be cancelled by a few motivated crazies.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

10 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Thanks for the shot out. I wont ever pander to the CR crew. There was one unstable person who spent their whole day negging every post I have ever made on Surly. I mean like 200+ in a 2 day period. If surly can ban a poster by a few insane CR crew then what's the point? I guess I made a mistake of being pro vax but against the mandate. This board is a microcosm of cancelling that is going on more widely. This is not the old shaggy. It is run by a vocal minority. My other posts for a year were widely pos reps. I go in 2 days ago into CR and stalked and negged bombed. Is that how it should go?

You are a complete moron.  LOL at you pulling the victim card.  Maybe stop spreading vaccine misinformation on days where some of us are stuck on boring tax cape webcasts, especially after you had been asked multiple times to stop.

• Fuck You 1

On 10/23/2021 at 9:51 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You are a complete moron.  LOL at you pulling the victim card.  Maybe stop spreading vaccine misinformation on days where some of us are stuck on boring tax cape webcasts, especially after you had been asked multiple times to stop.

BS. It's disinformation for me to say since I had covid I feel totally comfortable with my natural immunity and I won't be getting the vax? (large studies cited along with Fauci's repsonse about whether people with natural immunity should get the vax) Just because you say that's disinformation doesn't make it true. I won't kiss the ring of a few CR loons on here to get rep points back. All that time you spent methodically going through my posts I think says a lot about you. Just block me if I trigger you that much and go in with your day. Seriously. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 4

BS. It's disinformation for me to say since I had covid I feel totally comfortable with my natural immunity and I won't be getting the vax? (large studies cited along with Fauci's repsonse about whether people with natural immunity should get the vax) Just because you say that's disinformation doesn't make it true. I won't kiss the ring of a few CR loons on here to get rep points back. All that time you spent methodically going through my posts I think says a lot about you. Just block me if I trigger you that much and go in with your day. Seriously. 

I imagine that if you kiss the ring of some DT loons you could get back to green pretty quickly.

You are a complete moron. It has pointed out to you MULTIPLE times that you are cherry picking. But hey, you want to catch COVID and die, or worse, tie up finite resources (and cause someone else,s death to be on your head), be my fucking guest.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
21 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

You are a complete moron. It has pointed out to you MULTIPLE times that you are cherry picking. But hey, you want to catch COVID and die, or worse, tie up finite resources (and cause someone else,s death to be on your head), be my fucking guest.

Sure thing. I'll join all those people who had covid and recovered getting it again and dying. There's like 1 somewhere I guess but I guess it could happen. What you're saying isn't even a thing with anything statistically to worry about. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

21 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

I imagine that if you kiss the ring of some DT loons you could get back to green pretty quickly.

I'd assume you'd like that in some way otherwise why create this thread? Naw, that isn't going to happen. Especially when it's due to the leftist fringe element on Surly. Well, actually it's not fringe on Surly tbh. It controls this place due to the stupid rep system and their creepy dedication to cancel people they don't agree with. I'm not the 1st and I won't be the last. It's stupid though because you just create a new account. It's a complete waste of their time but it gives them cancel bonkers so why not? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 4

I'd assume you'd like that in some way otherwise why create this thread? Naw, that isn't going to happen. Especially when it's due to the leftist fringe element on Surly. Well, actually it's not fringe on Surly tbh. It controls this place due to the stupid rep system and their creepy dedication to cancel people they don't agree with. I'm not the 1st and I won't be the last. It's stupid though because you just create a new account. It's a complete waste of their time but it gives them cancel bonkers so why not? 

My first post explains why I created the thread.

FWIW I don’t think your user account was “canceled” because other posters disagreed with you.

28 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

My first post explains why I created the thread.

FWIW I don’t think your user account was “canceled” because other posters disagreed with you.

I had 1 CR poster go crazy and spend the better part of 2 days negging 100s of my posts. From the football board to wherever. I had another 5 or 6 of them all from the CR probably add that many or more collectively. So it absolutely was the CR thought police. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

I had 1 CR poster go crazy and spend the better part of 2 days negging 100s of my posts. From the football board to wherever. I had another 5 or 6 of them all from the CR probably add that many or more collectively. So it absolutely was the CR thought police. 

You didn’t get negged because they simply disagreed with you. Several of them explained why they negged you in this thread. If you don’t understand the difference I don’t know what to tell you. Also I never negged you.

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

You didn’t get negged because they simply disagreed with you. Several of them explained why they negged you in this thread. If you don’t understand the difference I don’t know what to tell you. Also I never negged you.

90% of the neg reps over 3 days were all from CR people. I had 1 person make up half of all the neg reps which started way before I started the thread complaining about this weird person stalking me from CR. So sure it wasn't CR people. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

90% of the neg reps over 3 days were all from CR people. I had 1 person make up half of all the neg reps which started way before I started the thread complaining about this weird person stalking me from CR. So sure it wasn't CR people. 

You’re not listening. Forget who negged you. Consider why they did it.

I just looked at my rep stats, I think for the first time ever...where it breaks down which kinda rep (of the icons) you've given/received.  I didn't realize in all these years, I'd given out 30-40 neg reps.  I didn't realize it was that high, thought it was maybe a dozen.  And saw that I've received well over 400 neg reps.  Way more than I thought, but it's from the same 7 posters.  So hey, why can't we all be brothers?  

All that to say, PassiveAgressiveCoach I think has thrown me a few neg bombs, but also a lot of pos rep because we have a similar, twisted sense of humor...so long as I'm not making fun of his idols ;)   /csb

Just that I did't realize how much I've pissed off the same 7-10 people over the years and how neg rep is something I never really think about doing to others, save for once a month apparently.  But P.A.C. seems to feel the same way, so I say...let him out early...

On 10/29/2021 at 8:43 PM, Lobo said:

I just looked at my rep stats, I think for the first time ever...where it breaks down which kinda rep (of the icons) you've given/received.  I didn't realize in all these years, I'd given out 30-40 neg reps.  I didn't realize it was that high, thought it was maybe a dozen.  And saw that I've received well over 400 neg reps.  Way more than I thought, but it's from the same 7 posters.  So hey, why can't we all be brothers?  

All that to say, PassiveAgressiveCoach I think has thrown me a few neg bombs, but also a lot of pos rep because we have a similar, twisted sense of humor...so long as I'm not making fun of his idols ;)   /csb

Just that I did't realize how much I've pissed off the same 7-10 people over the years and how neg rep is something I never really think about doing to others, save for once a month apparently.  But P.A.C. seems to feel the same way, so I say...let him out early...

tenor.gif?ctx=share

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 8:53 AM, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

You got it for spreading COVID vaccine misinformation.  You were repeatedly asked to stop.  Narrator: He didn’t. 

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...