Process Control Engineer Needed

EE2B

We are currently looking for a process control engineer if anyone is looking or knows of someone who is. The position will be responsible for:

DCS (ABB 800xA)

QCS (Valmet, Procemex)

Virtual Environment experience (VMWare & ESxI)

OSISoft System (PI/Processbook)

Support production with troubleshooting process issues

Prefer EE, but we can train the right person. Quite honestly in this setup you have to be some EE and CS.

Who wants to work with me?!?!!

I’m not saying we want someone with dual degrees from Texas. I’m saying that we need someone who has an engineering degree that can speak the IT language and has a basic understanding. We work closely with both local IT resources and corporate IT, so being able to communicate with them makes life much simpler.

On the pay, we’re talking about East Texas not Houston, Austin, or Dallas. Do a little research on the average salary for the position and you will see the salary I quoted is above the national average. In some cases well above.

11 hours ago, EE2B said:

On the pay, we’re talking about East Texas not Houston, Austin, or Dallas. Do a little research on the average salary for the position and you will see the salary I quoted is above the national average. In some cases well above.

I’m certain you know your market, that’s just stunning to me.  That’s what we’re paying construction science guys 3 years out of school.   Posts like these are a nice reminder to quit bitching about the job as often.  Hope you find your guy/gal.