Game Week: Baylor

Wulaw Horn

9 hours ago, Droopy said:

I'm waking up early, going fishing by myself and will check the score when I get home around 3p on Saturday. Can't watch them right now. 🤘

Yep not even going to tune in. Maybe they'll finish a game this time and win against a team they are supposed to beat on paper.. Otherwise fucking Baylor will be in prime position for a chance to win their 3rd Big 12 title in the last 8 years, and we will have none. Joy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

Got damn we have some fair weather fans.

They are not just fair weather but they are pussies.

Fuck you if you don't support the team.

I guess you pussies expected a new coach to come in and clean up the mess left by the previous coaches with these players in one spring practice.

Get the fuck out.

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I guess you pussies expected a new coach to come in and clean up the mess left by the previous coaches with these players in one spring practice.

Get the fuck out.

I tell them not to come back when we start winning again 

40 minutes ago, Zeus said:

So if we somehow win this and beat Iowa St.

Then chokelahoma wins out, beating baylor iowa st and okie lite...

are we in the last ever big 12 championshit?

we have our mackovic so hopefully the college football gods have a sense of humor...and we make the champ game and fuck up the NC/playoff to complete the Big 12 circle of life.

I give it a 5% chance but how fucking hilarious it would be.

• Hook 'Em 2

what the fuck is all this wishcasting for other B12 teams to lose so that a bad Texas team can play Oklahoma again in the CCG?

Baylor is a fucking pick 'em in Vegas, that's your measuring stick for what people think of Texas football right now. We are no better than the BAYLOR FUCKING BEARS. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

14 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Anyone going anywhere cool to watch the game? Asking for myself…not going to Waco but it would be cool to watch the game somewhere other than my house. 

Better check your PMs. I am sure some creepy dudes have already sent you their ideas.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Anyone going anywhere cool to watch the game? Asking for myself…not going to Waco but it would be cool to watch the game somewhere other than my house. 

If you are willing to rethink the whole not going to Waco thing I've heard the Twin Peaks there really pops on game day.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

So if we somehow win this and beat Iowa St.

Then chokelahoma wins out, beating baylor iowa st and okie lite...

are we in the last ever big 12 championshit?

Just like it started in 1996, lets destroy the national championship hopes of the the original Big 8 favored team. Nice bookend championships. Doubt we get there but hey I would take it. I would even celebrate it.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

what the fuck is all this wishcasting for other B12 teams to lose so that a bad Texas team can play Oklahoma again in the CCG?

Baylor is a fucking pick 'em in Vegas, that's your measuring stick for what people think of Texas football right now. We are no better than the BAYLOR FUCKING BEARS. 

I want Texas to win and get revenge on chokelahoma, that shouldn't be blasphemy.

On 10/25/2021 at 9:15 AM, RC Horn said:

Just posted the infamous 1992 game above. Please feel free to point out any officiating mistakes. I cannot believe that this video got past the Baylor censors. For record, one of my best friend's Dad was line judge for this game. I can confirm that he is an aggy.

I wonder if he was the one who yelled at us on the way to the locker room after the game. We were yelling “you suck” and he yelled back “so does Texas”. 

2 hours ago, immamac said:

because there's always 1996 Nebraska and OU would get beat by 30 by that Neb team.

Edited by dcar00

6 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Get the fuck out.

This is like back to the future 3. Nov 2014 or Nov 2017 take your pick.  

Maybe I can get Biff to lay a 10 grand for me on Texas v Georgia...