2021 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Atlanta Braves

texashorne

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What the fuck does this even mean?

6 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

You’re literally too stupid to breathe 

They’re not scoring again tonight (after that homer just right now). They all got too emotionally hyped at the early slam and now their tanks are empty. I get that you guys are newer baseball fans but just watch the rest of the game play out.

shit

Edited by Helobious

Just now, Helobious said:

They’re not scoring again tonight (after that homer just right now). They all got too emotionally hyped at the early load and now their tanks are empty. I get that you guys are newer baseball fans but just watch the rest of the game play out.

Actually quit commenting dude. You'd be better off telling us this was shtick at this point. You say they're spent after 2 fucking innings of BASEBALL then Freeman absolutely blasts a leadoff yack. Maybe I am a newer baseball fan but it seems I have a better grasp on how this sport works than you do (not that that's saying a lot).

• Haha 1

Just now, Helobious said:

He hit that literally as I was hitting post. 

I'm not sure why you think when you commented has anything to do with the retarded "blow their load" comment. Atlanta could have not scored another run and that comment would still be dumb. You don't expend a bunch of energy going to bat one and a half times and maybe fielding a hit each. 

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

And your mom (and I) was right, the Astros erased that deficit like nothing.

I'm on the right, hombre. 

And I don't shit on posters here just to shit on them but get your head in the game. You're better than those 2 posts. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm on the right, hombre. 

And I don't shit on posters here just to shit on them but get your head in the game. You're better than those 2 posts. 

Yeah I wasn’t paying attention, whoops. Plus non-iMessage looks weird to me. Don’t worry your finances will improve eventually. 

15 minutes ago, Helobious said:

They’re not scoring again tonight (after that homer just right now). They all got too emotionally hyped at the early slam and now their tanks are empty. I get that you guys are newer baseball fans but just watch the rest of the game play out.

shit

You are the dumbest motherfucker on this board and that is saying a lot. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1