Let's go Brandon

immortal13

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You first.  Please include politicians, rednecks, and race car drivers.

The first place I saw large crowds actually chanting Fuck Joe Biden was aggyland, game 1 of the season.  Of course other colleges too later and then the whole nascar interview. But clay Travis and Michael Berry were both giving the ags credit that first weekend. Surely they didn’t come up with something on their own? 

Wasn't Brandon the special-needs Trump kid they smothered years ago out of Christian sympathy?  He was the one that made Eric feel inferior.

Edited by Lobo

9 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

The first place I saw large crowds actually chanting Fuck Joe Biden was aggyland, game 1 of the season.  Of course other colleges too later and then the whole nascar interview. But clay Travis and Michael Berry were both giving the ags credit that first weekend. Surely they didn’t come up with something on their own? 

I have no idea which academic powerhouse started chanting "fuck Joe Biden" first.  I do know that a talking head was interviewing some NASCAR driver named Brandon and either knowingly or unwittingly tried to cover up a "fuck Joe Biden" chant as "let's go Brandon".

44 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I have no idea which academic powerhouse started chanting "fuck Joe Biden" first.  I do know that a talking head was interviewing some NASCAR driver named Brandon and either knowingly or unwittingly tried to cover up a "fuck Joe Biden" chant as "let's go Brandon".

Yes, I know.  But that was several weeks later.  College stadiums across the country had been chanting F Joe Biden for weeks before the Nascar event.  Was just curious if anyone knew the origin of the OG F Joe Biden.   Michael Berry being local was easy to suck off the ags for chanting it, but Clay Travis is more nationally broadcast if I'm not mistaken. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Just goes to show how fall we've fallen (collectively, as a nation). You didn't have F Dubya Bush or F Obama or whatever, even if you didn't like them. Trump has broken the dam of social mores that held back lower-middle class vulgarity. It's unbecoming, but here we are.

It wasn't really Trump. The vulgar blue collar populism was rumbling years before Trump. He just released the valve after the GOP allowed the Tea Party to percolate.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

It's spreading like wildfire.

Just goes to show how fall we've fallen (collectively, as a nation). You didn't have F Dubya Bush or F Obama or whatever, even if you didn't like them. Trump has broken the dam of social mores that held back lower-middle class vulgarity. It's unbecoming, but here we are.

A sitting congressman shouted out and called Obama a liar DURING a State of the Union address. So yes, while I agree in premise on the degree of moronitude in recent years, this kettle has been boiling for awhile. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

A sitting congressman shouted out and called Obama a liar DURING a State of the Union address. So yes, while I agree in premise on the degree of moronitude in recent years, this kettle has been boiling for awhile. 

That's because a black guy had the audacity to be president. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

It's spreading like wildfire.

That's funny because one of the two dudes in Austin I know for a fact have plowed her is named Brandon.  Ted could not be a more perfect Beta Cuck if he tried.

Some people really keep it classy.

The worst of the college chants are coming directly from the SEC. I'm cool that we're joining them but we shouldn't have any misunderstanding of our future conference buddies. It's the worst of the worst. And by that, it's mainly people that have had the world handed to them (southern state university students) but feel like they're mistreated.

• Hook 'Em 3