Let's go Brandon

immortal13

The right embracing Sarah Palin and celebrating her mediocrity was the beginning of the end.  Along with the ideal that achieving higher education was a negative. When you start down this path, it's easier and easier to fall down to next level. Achievement = bad, public vulgarity is ok (when needed.)

What's funny now is that Sarah Palin isn't even far down enough in the muck at this point. The right has tossed her aside.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

catch me up.  is "let's go brandon" just for people who are too afraid to just straight up say "fuck joe biden"?

They think they're funny or doing some "gotcha" at the media and trying to be cool to appeal to the youths.

7 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

catch me up.  is "let's go brandon" just for people who are too afraid to just straight up say "fuck joe biden"?

Yes. Because they can't even enjoy a fucking ALCS game without injecting politics into it. Like everything else, when they accuse liberals of making everything political they're just projecting. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

They think they're funny or doing some "gotcha" at the media and trying to be cool to appeal to the youths.

Just like their shitty racist innuendos when they act surprised when they get called out. "Why, I've never even heard of such a thing. You must be racist or know a bunch of racists if that's what you think I meant. Why, I'm just a simple, honest, not racist person making a joke." 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

It's spreading like wildfire.

That asian dude looks like he's about to fuck Ted up. Also, look at how fucking fat Ted is. 

22 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

image.png.d2291850125b315016fb6bbdae521209.png

This guy is about to Let's Go!

haha, dammit, beat me to it

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

OP is a fucking child.  Ignore him.

totally read that wrong. was about to call a tip line but reread what you wrote

10 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Just goes to show how fall we've fallen (collectively, as a nation). You didn't have F Dubya Bush or F Obama or whatever, even if you didn't like them. Trump has broken the dam of social mores that held back lower-middle class vulgarity. It's unbecoming, but here we are.

Agreed.  It's gross, for lack of a better term.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm just glad their favorite chant of the moment isn't explicitly endorsing mass murder,  yet. "Let's go Brandon" is harmless and in three more years we'll be wishing they never moved on from it.

It is tamer than their "jews will not replace us chants". Progress? 

I am convinced that the OP is not well.  Isn't he the poster that had a family tragedy and within a couple of hours of posting about it was trolling in the Cloak Room?  Is he also one of the posters that talked about playing football in HS and having memory issues?  Or am I getting my posters confused.  The second would definitely explain what a shitbag this guy is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Heidi. 

She actually looks a lot younger there than what she normally looks like, thought maybe that was just some random with a sign. Even worse that it’s his wife acting a that way and not some random though.

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I am convinced that the OP is not well.  Isn't he the poster that had a family tragedy and within a couple of hours of posting about it was trolling in the Cloak Room?  Is he also one of the posters that talked about playing football in HS and having memory issues?  Or am I getting my posters confused.  The second would definitely explain what a shitbag this guy is.

You are very confused. Not shocking

• Fuck You 3

11 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Just goes to show how far we've fallen (collectively, as a nation) the R party has fallen. You didn't have F Dubya Bush or F Obama or whatever, even if you didn't like them. Trump has broken the dam of social mores that held back lower-middle class vulgarity. It's unbecoming, but here we are.

Fixy for you, fuck face. Now back on ignore with your stupid, insipid ass.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

yes! at least on the first part. i pity him. just incredibly weird...i can't imagine how i'd react to such a tragedy, but i like to think i wouldn't lash out as a political internet troll 🤨😕

EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

• Hook 'Em 4

That's funny Jeff, because I'm Duncan Deez Nuts in your wife's mouth.  

You know Jeff, your wife---Melody Hodges.  Dental Hygienist from Clemson.  Two phone calls is all it took me.  Your wife sucked more cock in college than Freddie Mercury on absinthe.  And that's fun, nothing to be ashamed of.  But now you both work in concert to oppress women.  Gonna be weird when your kids find out about this.  

Alright, so...if y'all have some time at lunch or during your post-lunch dump at the office:

Call Congressman Duncan at one of his S.C. 3rd District offices (D.C. office won't answer at VM is full):

Anderson, SC office is 864-224-7401 and is the most accessible of the three.

Clinton, DC office is 864-681-1028, but you gotta hit option 2, for Policy Director (Chief of Staff is out today and won't accept VM).

Brandon Jefferson is a young man from Greenwood, SC.  He is suffering from a rare blood cancer and his spirits and morale and been lifted up by Congressman's Duncan sporting a "Let's Go Brandon" facemask in the media the last few days.  Really giving young Brandon Jefferson the jolt of positivity he needs.  Be sure to thank the Congressman for his help on this.  Feel free to also encourage Sarah Sheridan at the Greenville News to also report on this tremendous gesture by the Congressman.  

51 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Jeff Duncan - Congressman

• Republican (shocking!)
  • Southerner (shocking!)

on the House Floor

Kek! GOP Congressman Jeff Duncan (SC) wears 'Let's Go Brandon' mask on the  house floor! Let's show this man some love! 👍🇺🇸 - The Donald - America  First!

I remember when something like this would draw a formal censure.

And to avoid appearing partisan, did any of the Squad or other D's do something similar at some point ("F Trump" or something like that?)

Edited by DDD Dad

21 minutes ago, bolverk said:

"Let's Go Brandon" is this Right-Winger generation's "Freedom Fries" - equally stupid, juvenile, and embarrassing.

But you forget how hearing "freedom fries" crushed the French, and forced them to admit we were right about WMDs in Iraq. Seriously, hearing "freedom fries" broke them. I almost felt sorry for those poor bastards.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Fixy for you, fuck face. Now back on ignore with your stupid, insipid ass.

There was a shitload of "Fuck Trump," too.  In some sense appropriate given his debasement of the office.  But still.

I'm sure I've said it in relative privacy, like here, many times.  I don't think I would ever join in a public chant.

13 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

And to avoid appearing partisan, did any of the Squad or other D's do something similar at some point ("F Trump" or something like that?)

I don't recall any Dems wearing masks with political messages on the House floor, but I do recall these:

Jessie Opoien on Twitter: "Yes, Marjorie Taylor Greene is wearing a mask  that says “CENSORED” as she speaks into a microphone on the floor of the  U.S. House of Representatives.… https://t.co/HyINi4RH9P"

Newly-elected GOP congresswoman says she'll file articles of impeachment  against Biden on Jan. 21 | WFLA

Tom McClintock R-CA Gives his Opinion on Masks: pics

2 minutes ago, freyguy said:

It's still not making sense to me...

Go out to the 1977 high school parking lot, sit in the Trans Am, and listen to more Kansas. Then you will be on equal footing with the FWD>FWD>FWD crowd, and able to understand the genius of the expression.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The great irony in "Freedom Fries" is the fact that the French, in general, HATE it when Americans refer to pomme frites as "french fries".

Well, yeah, everyone knows fries are originally from Belgium. And the last thing a Frenchman wants is to be confused with a Walloon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JohnnyRage said:

Wrong forum - but if the frat boys, let's be honest, try to start this up at a Longhorn game, just immediately yell "TEXAS!!!"

Already happened. Someone was posting about it a couple games ago.  

4 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

I’m seeing a lot of these shirts in my area, had no idea what the hell it meant until today. Interesting. 

This is where it came from.  About 1:05 in interview. Was funny in the sense the reporter had to cover for it, but this shit several weeks later is of course, dumb af. 

11 minutes ago, freyguy said:

It's still not making sense to me...

6 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Go out to the 1977 high school parking lot, sit in the Trans Am, and listen to more Kansas. Then you will be on equal footing with the FWD>FWD>FWD crowd, and able to understand the genius of the expression.

my hypothesis:  you can't get a lot of organic hate for joe biden, because he is as milquetoast as possible.  so you have to turn it into a game.  start with it being a symbol of being on a team.  if you are on our team, you know you are supposed to chant together.  the organizers of the chant love that it happens to be chanting an emotion they need for their party to win, that they cannot generate naturally.  then it gets supercharged through this transformation: now we are speaking in code!  if you are part of the group, you definitely speak in code.  Now super duper charged because it is fun to sneak the code into places the original message would not be allowed.  You get to give winks to others that recognize the code, etc.  All this in service of an emotion no one genuinely feels.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The great irony in "Freedom Fries" is the fact that the French, in general, HATE it when Americans refer to pomme frites as "french fries".

this is an interesting point.  what exactly did we think we were proving?  would the french that were protesting us refuse to call every fat person they saw 'american'? 

4 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

my hypothesis:  you can't get a lot of organic hate for joe biden, because he is as milquetoast as possible.  so you have to turn it into a game.  start with it being a symbol of being on a team.  if you are on our team, you know you are supposed to chant together.  the organizers of the chant love that it happens to be chanting an emotion they need for their party to win, that they cannot generate naturally.  then it gets supercharged through this transformation: now we are speaking in code!  if you are part of the group, you definitely speak in code.  Now super duper charged because it is fun to sneak the code into places the original message would not be allowed.  You get to give winks to others that recognize the code, etc.  All this in service of an emotion no one genuinely feels.

So what you're saying is...they're aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

They had the audacity to be women and not white. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bolverk said:

So what you're saying is...they're aggy.

Yes? 

Let's Go Brandon

Lock Her Up

Stop the Steal

Count the Votes

Gotta keep it simple for people with the maturity and intelligence of the average 4th grader 

• Hook 'Em 1