Let's go Brandon

immortal13

42 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

There was a shitload of "Fuck Trump," too.  In some sense appropriate given his debasement of the office.  But still.

I'm sure I've said it in relative privacy, like here, many times.  I don't think I would ever join in a public chant.

Sure, in privacy, I'm sure there was somebody saying "fuck Washington".

It didn't become a thing to say in public virtue signal until Obama.

Another edit: Also, anybody who did say it (before Obama) wasn't an elected representative.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
fixy for me

2 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I bet King George III could outcuss any Scottish girl on the internet and that he especially cussed out Washington.

And I bet Washington cussed him right back, with some crypto-redneck-woodchopper lingo he picked up on the survey crew.

Jefferson woulda been cute and cussed in Greek and Latin, while smiling so you didn't know he was cussing.

Ben Franklin, he'd just sit there mild-mannered, then when you turn around he'd bust a bottle over the back of your head. All without sayin shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

It didn't become a thing to say in public virtue signal until Obama.

Another edit: Also, anybody who did say it (before Obama) wasn't an elected representative.

I wonder how far away we are from this again.

Southern_Chivalry.jpg

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I bet King George III could outcuss any Scottish girl on the internet and that he especially cussed out Washington.

And I bet Washington cussed him right back, with some crypto-redneck-woodchopper lingo he picked up on the survey crew.

Jefferson woulda been cute and cussed in Greek and Latin, while smiling so you didn't know he was cussing.

Ben Franklin, he'd just sit there mild-mannered, then when you turn around he'd bust a bottle over the back of your head. All without sayin shit.

I like this version of Hamilton better. 

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

I’m seeing a lot of these shirts in my area, had no idea what the hell it meant until today. Interesting. 

I heard about the chant a few weeks ago, only seen one shirt. Unbelievable how fucking soft this country has gotten. Don’t even have the balls to say the actual insult, opting for some cutesy phrase instead. 

All we need is one black trans athlete named Brandon to thank MAGA nation for their love and support and this whole thing comes to an end and right quick.  

42 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

You believed that horseshit?

wait...what? 

i did. i have since figured out the dude is a sicko regardless...but i did believe it and have assumed it just permanently fucked his mind up. 

if it wasn't true...he deserves permanent banning imo. that's some repugnant fucked up shit right there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

wait...what? 
i did. i have since figured out the dude is a sicko regardless...but i did believe it and have assumed it just permanently fucked his mind up. 
if it wasn't true...he deserves permanent banning imo. that's some repugnant fucked up shit right there. 

I second this.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mchookem said:

wait...what? 

Well he was the same asshole before his kid died as he's been after. I haven't seen anything to indicate that his kid dying wasn't real and I don't think the fact that he acted like an asshole shortly after posting about it means anything. Because, again, he's always been an asshole.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

There was a shitload of "Fuck Trump," too.  In some sense appropriate given his debasement of the office.  But still.

I'm sure I've said it in relative privacy, like here, many times.  I don't think I would ever join in a public chant.

They were saying “dump truck”

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I heard about the chant a few weeks ago, only seen one shirt. Unbelievable how fucking soft this country has gotten. Don’t even have the balls to say the actual insult, opting for some cutesy phrase instead. 

Seriously, let’s go Brandon is to the 2020’s as Tuck Fexas was to the 1970’s.

So congratulations, sooner trash!

36 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Well he was the same asshole before his kid died as he's been after. I haven't seen anything to indicate that his kid dying wasn't real and I don't think the fact that he acted like an asshole shortly after posting about it means anything. Because, again, he's always been an asshole.

hmm. interesting. either way...he's gross. 

Edited by mchookem
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

42 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Not sure what my daughter's death has to do with this thread or anything else Surly related. I have always hated you Cloak Room liberal cunts so why would that change? Why don't you stick to relevant issues and not bring my children into the discussion you piece of shit.

Edited by immortal13
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

49 minutes ago, mchookem said:

wait...what? 

I thought it was true at first, but he went right back to his usual ways almost immediately and I started to doubt it. I can't imagine claiming I'd lost a child for internet sympathy, but after the Drunkenstein incident nothing surprises me. 

On the old board, one of the few things that could get you banned was straight up trolling. I think this OP qualifies. Not policy related, no discussion or questions about the "movement". He just dropped this turd and waited for the responses so he could tell people to fuck off. Seems pretty cut and dried to me. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Not sure what my daughter's death has to do with this thread or anything else Surly related. I habe always hated you Cloak Room liberal cunts so why would that change. Why don't you stick to relevant issues and not bring my children into the discussion you piece of shit.

How about you stop being a worthless waste of DNA?  You do nothing but troll.  Fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Not sure what my daughter's death has to do with this thread or anything else Surly related. I have always hated you Cloak Room liberal cunts so why would that change? Why don't you stick to relevant issues and not bring my children into the discussion you piece of shit.

...do you think I'm the first person in this thread to bring it up? I was defending you against a claim that you made it up, you lunatic.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Yeah you’re definitely the poster boy for sticking to relevant issues.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Just like their shitty racist innuendos when they act surprised when they get called out. "Why, I've never even heard of such a thing. You must be racist or know a bunch of racists if that's what you think I meant. Why, I'm just a simple, honest, not racist person making a joke." 

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Yes? 

Let's Go Brandon

Lock Her Up

Stop the Steal

Count the Votes

Gotta keep it simple for people with the maturity and intelligence of the average 4th grader 

All that is about as clever as this is:

DmSz6IFUwAAmUy_.jpg

3 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

...do you think I'm the first person in this thread to bring it up? I was defending you against a claim that you made it up, you lunatic.

Fuck you. I don't need you to defend me and whatever post you are referring to I must have missed. Why the fuck would I make up that my daughter died. You Cloak Room fucks have reached a new low. I don't fucking talk about other member's family or children. Jesus Christ you CR motherfuckers have serious fucking psychological issues. 

• Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

How about you stop being a worthless waste of DNA?  You do nothing but troll.  Fuck off.

Fuck you little boy. I will post as I please. You are a major fucking troll and post your CR bullshit on DT all the time. You're just a little bitch and you know it

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Fuck you little boy. I will post as I please. You are a major fucking troll and post your CR bullshit on DT all the time. You're just a little bitch and you know it

You are lying.  Show me where I posted political perspectives on DT, say, multiple times in the last month ("all the time").  I can't tell you the last time one of you DT bitchboys went running to the mods to complain about my offending your snowflakiness, but it's been a long fucking time.

Come on, do it.  Please.

4 hours ago, yoladu said:

Jeff Duncan - Congressman

• Republican (shocking!)
  • Southerner (shocking!)

on the House Floor

Kek! GOP Congressman Jeff Duncan (SC) wears 'Let's Go Brandon' mask on the  house floor! Let's show this man some love! 👍🇺🇸 - The Donald - America  First!

The right is humorless and irony deaf. The only thing they claim to find funny and fake laugh about is shit like this or hooting up over the accidental shooting on the set of an Alec Baldwin movie.

Every GOP will get one of these. Every GOP will hurdurdur whenever they see one like it's the cleverest, freshest thing in the world. If you don't laugh, they will go full projector and accuse you of having no sense of humor. 

Then you say, "Ronald Reagan sold guns to terrorists to release hostages and gave them a cake to finance another group of terrorists we were supporting in Nicaragua. Guess that makes him a terrorist. Hilarious!"

Outrage ensues that you would speak ill of God the father. Conservatives are way too polite to ever be disrespectful!

The first place I saw large crowds actually chanting Fuck Joe Biden was aggyland, game 1 of the season.  Of course other colleges too later and then the whole nascar interview. But clay Travis and Michael Berry were both giving the ags credit that first weekend. Surely they didn’t come up with something on their own? 

Nobody came up with “Fuck [fill in the blank].” I guess technically some person long ago was the very first person to say it, but you know what I mean.

3 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

I remember when something like this would draw a formal censure.

And to avoid appearing partisan, did any of the Squad or other D's do something similar at some point ("F Trump" or something like that?)

You seem to have forgotten this bit of wickedness after the scandalous video emerged of AOC dancing on a rooftop as a college student:

spacer.png

Where's the decorum?!?!?!!?!

Pure evil!

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

But you forget how hearing "freedom fries" crushed the French, and forced them to admit we were right about WMDs in Iraq. Seriously, hearing "freedom fries" broke them. I almost felt sorry for those poor bastards.

Their entire French fry industrial complex was shut down when we stopped importing fries from France. If we'd started calling French dressing freedom dressing, the entire French economy would have collapsed! Toast would never have been enough to sustain their export market.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1) i'm locking this thread, because it's worthless.

2) if you report a post that makes you angry, you really confuse me as a moderator when you quote the same fucking post. am i supposed to edit both that post and your post now?

3) jesus fucking christ, people. have some fucking decorum.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2