Tell me about Mel Tugger (that’s gold, Jerry!)

Fondren & Main

On 9/27/2023 at 10:26 PM, redswingline said:

So basically, if anyone is regretting their HC's contract, they should invite her to campus.

So she was paid to come in and give speeches to men's athletic teams? 

Yeah, she just killed her career. Is she suing the school to get a nice settlement at least? No coach in the country that isn't a complete dumbass would bring anyone like this in to their program now. 

On 9/27/2023 at 1:35 PM, Ojo Rojo said:

Could you tell your rape story again, but slowly this time?

Seriously, if I was single I would have like 5 rules about who I would not stick my dick in:  1) men, 2) trannies, 3) women with HIV/AIDS, 4) women with BMI over 28, 5) sexual assault awareness speakers.

image.png.409f315b4e84f405a341fdc379f64ff5.png

• Hook 'Em 2

For some reason, it just seems like the original complaint went something like this:

"So, we had another round, and we were both you know pretty drunk, and he said he said like hey, baby, why don't we go up to [REDACTED] and you can give me [REDACTED] and we'll you know we'll [REDACTED] and you know. So, we went up to [REDACTED] and we snorted a bunch of [REDACTED] and I gave him you know [REDACTED] and he [REDACTED] all over my face and [REDACTED] and then he you know he wanted to lick it off my face and [REDACTED] and I said no I said that's disgusting but he went ahead you know he just licked all that [REDACTED] off my face, and you know I you know never consented to that. So, you know?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Losing your shitty coach is one thing, but losing your paycheck is another. I immediately went to check the MSU line, certain that I was going to bet the other team. Fuck me, they are playing Iowa.

Kombucha-girl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I cant bet on Ferentz. What a waste of an opportunity. 

On 9/29/2023 at 7:22 AM, Hermanator said:

Yeah, she just killed her career. Is she suing the school to get a nice settlement at least? No coach in the country that isn't a complete dumbass would bring anyone like this in to their program now. 

Yep - MSU paid her to talk to their football team. She literally is a professional victim. She collects a fee ($10,000) to go from campus to campus to tell men how bad men are.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 8:22 AM, Hermanator said:

On 9/30/2023 at 1:03 PM, redswingline said:

Yep - MSU paid her to talk to their football team. She literally is a professional victim. She collects a fee ($10,000) to go from campus to campus to tell men how bad men are.

So very wrong. She just added to the resume with a very high profile story. She'll get a higher speaking rate now as a result of the exposure, and has opened up her hiring prospects immensely to much broader clientele base. In the long run, probably worth the litigation headache for her.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

So very wrong. She just added to the resume with a very high profile story. She'll get a higher speaking rate now as a result of the exposure, and has opened up her hiring prospects immensely to much broader clientele base. In the long run, probably worth the litigation headache for her.

Not with athletics programs she is not. Maybe some random corporations looking for some lawsuit cover might throw her a few shekels to show up and bore everyone for a couple of hours. 

On 9/30/2023 at 12:03 PM, redswingline said:

That's dumb on their part IMO.

My wife does that shit for free.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2