Texas man charged with murder after shooting someone in a car outside his home. He told police it was self-defense

purplepride95

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

The last thing I'm going to do with a stranger's car in my driveway is chase it down the street and shoot into it. That's a have gun, looking for reason to use it mentality.

On my property?

Fuck that puto.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

So….seriously….someone turning into your driveway to get their bearings, check their phone map, etc….is a fatal choice? What the everloving fuck is WRONG with you???

It’s called PAMF Syndrome and it’s common among gun nut losers without the cognitive ability to not act like a deranged lunatic filled with bloodlust in such situations. 

I’ll let you figure out what the abbreviation stands for. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So….seriously….someone turning into your driveway to get their bearings, check their phone map, etc….is a fatal choice? What the everloving fuck is WRONG with you???

LOLs  you love to enable.  Always.

lights out...but looking up directions.  LMAO.

Yeah.  Really I believe folks these days.

"get lost" somewhere else.  It ain't difficult.

Edited by slorch

These folks just have the worst fucking luck...

y'all play like everyone's a dumbass long enough and you start believing it.

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, Orale said:

And that's justification to run after and kill him? Jesus Christ man!

hey.  i didn't know...just like he didn't know.

I felt threatened just like he didn't know where the fuck he was...

y'all playing stupid.  and y'all like to to giggle at FAFO...

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, slorch said:

wonder why...

Because the homeowner was brandishing a gun.  Just a guess, we’ll never know because he’s dead.  When he put the car in reverse he was no longer a threat.  I’m sure you are just waiting on someone to accidentally step foot on your property so you can kill someone.

• Hook 'Em 1

And that's justification to run after and kill him? Jesus Christ man!

Told y’all the shooter walks. One Slorch on the jury is all it takes.

This is Texas. You can kill whoever you want, whenever and wherever you want. All benefit of the doubt goes to the Texan with a gun. That’s just the way it be.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

Because the homeowner was brandishing a gun.  Just a guess, we’ll never know because he’s dead.  When he put the car in reverse he was no longer a threat.  I’m sure you are just waiting on someone to accidentally step foot on your property so you can kill someone.

Brandishing on my property?

yeah...and?

FTR I never have, but the question remains...  It's just absolutely amazing how you accidentally fucked with me...

Edited by slorch

Just now, conVINCEd said:

Fantasizing about that scenario is the only way these limp dicked cucktards can squirt out a load. Human trash. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

For the record, a couple of days back, a lost mexican in an old chevy truck pulled into my driveway.  My dog barked, and I came out to see what's up.  Between my bad espanol, and his bad ingles, we figured out that he was lost.  

It was only after I saw the oil spots on the concrete that I wanted to kill him. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Told y’all the shooter walks. One Slorch on the jury is all it takes.

This is Texas. You can kill whoever you want, whenever and wherever you want. All benefit of the doubt goes to the Texan with a gun. That’s just the way it be.

leave people the fuck alone.  enough.

Stop it with the victimology you twit.

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Post your address so we can see just how much a badass you think you are.

enough to make you leave.

FTR I've never brandished, nor have my weapons ever been pointed at another human being.

Not tolerating the idiocy, however.  and yes.,  that's what it is.

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And this....this is why he walks (the fact that the dead guy was a dirty mooslem terrorist is just what seals the deal).  Holy fucking shit.  It's the victim's fault for "creating the situation," and the thing he did that was SO wrong was.....to pull in and sit in a guy's driveway?  For fuck's sake, who among us hasn't been lost and had to turn off the road to get out of traffic to sort shit out?  Sometimes a business driveway, sometimes a home driveway, ALL of which are directly accessible from the public roadway (you aren't busting through a gate).

Jesus fucking Christ.  I knew this reply was coming, didn't think it would be this fast.  This society is so fucked.

The shooting clearly isn’t justified. However, I’d also never be retarded enough to park my car in someone’s driveway at 3am with headlights off.

Dude saw a brown and an opportunity to get his Trump on. A car just sitting there even if it’s in your driveway is not a threat. Grabbed his gun and was ready to fire. The guy tried to escape because he correctly saw a maniac with a gun coming to kill him but was killed before he could escape. He stone cold murdered the guy.

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Dude saw a brown and an opportunity to get his Trump on. A car just sitting there even if it’s in your driveway is not a threat. Grabbed his gun and was ready to fire. The guy tried to escape because he correctly saw a maniac with a gun coming to kill him but was killed before he could escape. He stone cold murdered the guy.

100%.  Fucker had been petting his gun with a semi-chub for years.  FINALLY, he got the chance to do what he's "trained" for all these years. Full Dale Gribble.

• Rage+1 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Slorch is good for at least one head scratching post rant a month. Guess it’s this one.

I don’t like people in my drive either, but to run one down and shoot? Fucking insanity. I just don’t get it.  I’m a 2nd A/protect your family/property guy and I can’t fathom the want to kill someone. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Legit 100% of the time if I'm lost or missed a turn in a neighborhood and I pull into a driveway I always turn off my lights to check my phone gps and to not to try to annoy the people inside. I never thought that I could be shot while doing this. You are fucking insane 

I pull in front of house, never into a drive. Probably good I guess so I don’t get blasted. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Legit 100% of the time if I'm lost or missed a turn in a neighborhood and I pull into a driveway I always turn off my lights to check my phone gps and to not to try to annoy the people inside. I never thought that I could be shot while doing this. You are fucking insane 

Yep, if I wind up having to use a driveway to turn around, I do the same.  We live across from a park that gets a lot of traffic with a circular drive.  We have probably a half dozen people a day pull into our driveway to turn around, and every now and then some bold sumbitch actually uses the whole gotdam driveway to turn around.

I don't know about actually stopping in someone's driveway to check phone.  That seems a bit unwise.

We'll probably never actually know what the guy was doing in the driveway or how long he was there.  But if his car was off the property when he was shot, the perp should be convicted.  Because the perp lied about the gun, he probably lied about everything else allegedly in his favor, as well.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I pull in front of house, never into a drive. 

I read an article earlier in the week that said he did exactly that.  Not sure what the source on that was, though.  

I do know the source that claimed he was in the drive is the guy who shot him.

• Hook 'Em 1