Abandoned children found with remains of deceased brother in Houston

shadow_operative

16 hours ago, Lat22 said:

These two animals should be shot in the back of the head immediately. 

Every time I have read an update to this story, more details are revealed and it keeps getting worse.  

Shooting in the back of the head is too merciful.  This is one of the very few times I'd be in favor of bringing back the barbaric tradition of a public stoning until death.

God bless these children.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Stella Link said:

Every time I have read an update to this story, more details are revealed and it keeps getting worse.  

Shooting in the back of the head is too merciful.  This is one of the very few times I'd be in favor of bringing back the barbaric tradition of a public stoning until death.

God bless these children.

4150324_full-blood-diamond-quotes-god-le

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smoky said:

Everything about this story is awful and heart wrenching

Tattoo the boyfriend with "I beat an 8 year old till he died" across his chest before sending him to prison forever.

Tattoo it across the small of his back.

• Like 1

Eventually we will need new penalties to deter abhorrent behavior. Saying "We are a civilized nation. We dont do things like that." doesnt cut it anymore. This case is a step in the right direction in that regard. Life in prison with excellent healthcare or death by injection wont do here.