Anyone Intrigued by Judge Judy?

Vic Mackey

Used to watch her show from time-to-time.  Cut the cord about a year ago.  Judge Judy is the only show I've run across that isn't available via streaming.  Not one single other show that I've found, about 70 channels and thousands of shows, is blacked out for streaming.  Greedy bitch probably holding out for more money to be able to stream.

9 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

She makes about 30-40mill a year. Does that intrigue you?

Let me fuck her money pile, then.  I wouldn't approach that with a contamination suit, or without a set of massively 100% block-out ear plugs.  My GOD that voice.... I would fucking kill myself after sex, listening to that.

30 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Let me fuck her money pile, then.  I wouldn't approach that with a contamination suit, or without a set of massively 100% block-out ear plugs.  My GOD that voice.... I would fucking kill myself after sex, listening to that.

On the positive side after the fuck/murder digging a shallow grave for her wouldn't take much effort.

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

Used to watch her show from time-to-time.  Cut the cord about a year ago.  Judge Judy is the only show I've run across that isn't available via streaming.  Not one single other show that I've found, about 70 channels and thousands of shows, is blacked out for streaming.  Greedy bitch probably holding out for more money to be able to stream.

If you are that interested in watching the show without cable, you can probably pick it up with a cheap antenna.  One of the local channels likely carries it.

3 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

If you are that interested in watching the show without cable, you can probably pick it up with a cheap antenna.  One of the local channels likely carries it.

I’m not that interested.  Just find it greedy to be the only one with a show that blacks out streaming.

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 hours ago, Underdog said:
She’s about an 1/8 of the size you’re used to, Vic.  The Judge on The People’s Court is nice. 

She's the Hispanic lady, right? If so, fuck yes.

peoples_court_onair_keyart.jpg?itok=ghCO

Have also watched this one a time or two...

Lauren-Lake-Paternity-Court-1.png

8 hours ago, Mr.Hovis said:

On the positive side after the fuck/murder digging a shallow grave for her wouldn't take much effort.

Yeah but she'd probably keep talking for another two weeks before rigor mortis set in. You could hear the muffled sound of her yammering below ground.

15 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Yeah but she'd probably keep talking for another two weeks before rigor mortis set in. You could hear the muffled sound of her yammering below ground.

I hate it when that happens. So, Things That Annoy You thread?