Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

2 hours ago, Bravo said:

why do you keep saying "people" and not looters? this is like the 3rd time I have noticed this. Also, it was I wish I could shoot looters. 

Have you ever shot a person?  Ever witness someone die badly.  You are either a psychopath or a child if you want that in your life.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

So is Bravo a Rittenhouse?  Guy goes from basically 0 posts in three years to nothing but constant defense of this kid in both threads.  I’m sure I’ll get told he was just lurking and the leftist attacks against the kid enraged him.  

Probably a regular on his 3rd or 4th user name. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Have you ever shot a person?  Ever witness someone die badly.  You are either a psychopath or a child if you want that in your life.

Don’t be too harsh on the kid. He’s been posting almost exclusively in the DT thread on this issue and there’s some real bloodthirsty psychos in there who are gleefully jumping around defending this murderer because he’s on their team. The sack being one of the primary examples of that. I think he’s working it into his Sunday sermon this week. 

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Why does it matter why he was there?  Why were the rioters there?  It is a public place. He can be there all he wants. His presence with a gun and him putting out fires made some dipshits he was not threatening in any way attack him.  They thought they could get away with it.  They thought wrong.

His age has zero bearing on his right to self defense.  Had he been 4 months older that night nothing changes with his right to self defense.

I could be walking down the street with my regular Remington 870 pump legally.  Or I can be walking down the street with an illegal sawed off shotgun illegally.  If someone attacks me and I shoot them with my illegal shotgun, that has absolutely no relevance to whether I have the right to self defense. I could be charged for illegally carrying.

Why does it matter?  Because it speaks to his motivation and why he brought a damn gun to the place.    As to your other argument about differentiating between claiming shooting looters vs. protestors, vs. random people, that is some lawyerly bullshit.    

As to it being a public place and him having every right to be there, it seems the police choose to arrest people over the course of the protests.  Link  So I guess the right to be there seemed to be based on political outlook.

His age is tangentially important.  It is well established that the brain isn't fully developed and that the emotional response of teenagers is not as well regulated.  

Ultimately this comes down to someone provoking a situation then shooting people and likely getting away with it.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

In retrospect, so much less painful to do a press conference explaining why you aren't going to press charges due to how fucked up Wisconsin's laws are.

I don't think there will be a bigger impetus for yahoos to take their weapons to any protest/meeting throughout the US which is tangentially attended/related to minorities than the not guilty findings.

54 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Why does it matter?  Because it speaks to his motivation and why he brought a damn gun to the place.    As to your other argument about differentiating between claiming shooting looters vs. protestors, vs. random people, that is some lawyerly bullshit.    

As to it being a public place and him having every right to be there, it seems the police choose to arrest people over the course of the protests.  Link  So I guess the right to be there seemed to be based on political outlook.

His age is tangentially important.  It is well established that the brain isn't fully developed and that the emotional response of teenagers is not as well regulated.  

Ultimately this comes down to someone provoking a situation then shooting people and likely getting away with it.   

Putting out fires is a provocation to you?  

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

In retrospect, so much less painful to do a press conference explaining why you aren't going to press charges due to how fucked up Wisconsin's laws are.

I don't think there will be a bigger impetus for yahoos to take their weapons to any protest/meeting throughout the US which is tangentially attended/related to minorities than the not guilty findings.

I mean it’s nothing special about their laws.  Don’t attack someone and try and take their gun.  If you do and get shot that’s going to be self defense anywhere.  

This kid didn’t provoke shit.  You might not like him walking around with a rifle.  But the law in any state doesn’t give anyone the right to attack him for doing so.  

• Fuck You 1

What should be clear is that this young man fell victim to propaganda and the machinations of a cult that has little value upon human life. He willingly put himself in a situation that he knew could get out of hand and that is just what happened. He was looking to be a hero and he is to a significant portion of our population. I think that is a sad indictment on where millions of our fellow citizens are at mentally. He should be sent to prison, but given the chance to rehabilitate his mind and undo the damage the cult has done to him. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Goddammit.

Quit throwing the left/right bullshit out there, it just clouds the issues.

There were a lot of assholes at protests that had little interest in the protest and a lot of interest in violence and destruction.

"Righties" are assholes to make a martyr/hero out of Kyle fucking Rittenhouse.

"Lefties" are assholes for assuming that he was going to be convicted and for erecting essentially conspiracy theories about why he won't be.

fucking #bothsides

• Hook 'Em 6

On 11/4/2021 at 9:40 AM, Johnny Sack said:

That's some outstanding logic right there.

If he didn’t bring a gun to what was supposed to be a peaceable protest, everyone involved would have made it back to their families. But, you defend folks who seek to intimidate the peaceful? And blame those, unarmed, who reacted to the provocation? That’s some society you champion.

26 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

If he didn’t bring a gun to what was supposed to be a peaceable protest, everyone involved would have made it back to their families. But, you defend folks who seek to intimidate the peaceful? And blame those, unarmed, who reacted to the provocation? That’s some society you champion.

Dear lord, and if those protest had actually been peaceful maybe the dipshit stays at home. Maybe the pedo stays home. Etc etc

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Bravo said:

I wish I could shoot child rapists. I guess I want to shoot "people" too. 

Are child rapists not human abs thus not people? If you want to shoot child rapists, or looters, or hobos, or murders, or anyone then you want to shoot people. 

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Dear lord, and if those protest had actually been peaceful maybe the dipshit stays at home. Maybe the pedo stays home. Etc etc

There was only one killer that night and it was Kyle the AR wielding “medic” just there to help any old ladies cross the street, save the used car lot inventory, and put out any dangerous car lot dumpster fires.  Somehow everyone else managed not to kill anyone else and even called 911 after Killer Kyle started his killing.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Trump has been convicted of raping a child or at least charges brought or a civil suit? BTW this is another bUt tRuMp

Trump fucked underage girls and got away with it because he’s rich. He wasn’t hanging out with Epstein because he told great jokes.

Oh and it’s bUt pEdO

Thats your go to move here. As well as the sack.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Yeah. If cops didn’t kill brown folk..

Cops didn’t kill any brown folk to spark these riots. I understand what side of this you’re on, but the continual insistence this was peaceful protesting is killing your credibility imo. Why y’all place no value on all the lives ruined with these lost small businesses dumbfounds me.  I know, i know, “insurance” or whatever the quip was.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Cops didn’t kill any brown folk to spark these riots. I understand what side of this you’re on, but the continual insistence this was peaceful protesting is killing your credibility imo. Why y’all place no value on all the lives ruined with these lost small businesses dumbfounds me.  I know, i know, “insurance” or whatever the quip was.  

How is insurance a quip? The businesses have insurance that will cover and losses or damage. That’s just how it works.

You know you’re right, they didn’t kill any brown folks, they just paralyzed him.

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Don’t attack someone and try and take their gun.  

...but it's legal to, per your own response earlier to Scenario 1

"Yes. Person 1 in scenario one is attempting to stop an aggravated robbery That is legal,  Person 2 shooting him just committed a murder under felony murder."

...and safe to assume a myriad of other possible scenarios. That's less than a crystal clear message in a life-and-death situation which requires crystal clear guidance. You don't get wiggle room. 

The Right was successful in making guns and paranoia as ubiquitous here as they are in 3rd world countries where civil wars, insurrections, coups, militias, and provincial warlords are the norm. If we're going to crawl and devolve into the low-grade, semi-permanent Mexican standoff our gun-wielding trajectory is showing, the onus is on the Right to be PROACTIVE in educating those who aren't "into" guns all the ins and outs of living in Guntopia, and not REACTIVE after the fact. Perhaps a high school course like Driver's Ed-

When Can You Shoot Someone?

When Can You Disarm Someone?

How To Discern Misdemeanor Looting From Felony Looting

Watchdog Barking- Do He Bite?

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

...but it's legal to, per your own response earlier to Scenario 1

"Yes. Person 1 in scenario one is attempting to stop an aggravated robbery That is legal,  Person 2 shooting him just committed a murder under felony murder."

...and safe to assume a myriad of other possible scenarios. That's less than a crystal clear message in a life-and-death situation which requires crystal clear guidance. You don't get wiggle room. 

The Right was successful in making guns and paranoia as ubiquitous here as they are in 3rd world countries where civil wars, insurrections, coups, militias, and provincial warlords are the norm. If we're going to crawl and devolve into the low-grade, semi-permanent Mexican standoff our gun-wielding trajectory is showing, the onus is on the Right to be PROACTIVE in educating those who aren't "into" guns all the ins and outs of living in Guntopia, and not REACTIVE after the fact. Perhaps a high school course like Driver's Ed-

When Can You Shoot Someone?

When Can You Disarm Someone?

How To Discern Misdemeanor Looting From Felony Looting

Watchdog Barking- Do He Bite?

"See Eye Ell Ell my landlord"

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

How is insurance a quip? The businesses have insurance that will cover and losses or damage. That’s just how it works.

You know what is excluded in a metric fuck ton of policies?

43 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

You know you’re right, they didn’t kill any brown folks, they just paralyzed him.

You’ll have to remind me. This was the guy violating his restraining order for domestic violence, that then fought two cops to the ground (one female) then worked his way around to the other side of the van to retrieve a weapon, right?  That guy?  Oh yeah, he’s a multimillionaire now because of this incident.  Multimillionaire for doing nothing more than being a piece of fucking walking (well, rolling) trash. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You know what is excluded in a metric fuck ton of policies?

You’ll have to remind me. This was the guy violating his restraining order for domestic violence, that then fought two cops to the ground (one female) then worked his way around to the other side of the van to retrieve a weapon, right?  That guy?  Oh yeah, he’s a multimillionaire now because of this incident.  Multimillionaire for doing nothing more than being a piece of fucking walking (well, rolling) trash. 

paralyzed for life over "disorderly conduct."  why do you only give a shit about property owners?

let's keep in mind this was the dude calmly walking to his car but because cops went all RESPECT MUH AUTHORITAH they had to shoot him. 

Edited by elfenix

57 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I am sympathetic to small business; I own one. 

I address problems from the top to the bottom.. Solve the big picture issues, the smaller ones usually resolve themselves.

Additionally, I am the father of a young woman who, while peaceably exercising her right to gather and speak, was in the field of fire the night the APD put a lead shot filled bag into the brain of another peaceable protestor. Because one person threw a water bottle at a phalanx of riot gear wearing cops.

Whoever threw the water bottle is a POS. The cop who fired is unfit to serve and is still on the force, afaik. You want to talk about the water bottle thrower, in relative terms oif priority. You want, practically if not explicitly, to label my daughter as a water bottle thrower.

On Surly I am as courteous as I can manage. I use my instructor voice. If you made such an inference to my face, and even if you were a dear friend, there would be life altering consequences.

The lede here is the police. Don’t bury it under rotten apples.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, Incredulity said:

So your position is most the unrest in 2020 was false flag?

LOL.  spin, spin, spin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests_in_Portland,_Oregon

Riots for over 100 consecutive days.

Explosion Reaction GIF

My favorite story last year was antifa trying to burn the building that Portland mayor Ted Wheeler which was an apartment. Yes left because he was afraid they were going to kill people.

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I address problems from the top to the bottom.. Solve the big picture issues, the smaller ones usually resolve themselves.

One of our big picture issues would be fighting with cops when they ask you to stop. As a small business owner, you know many of those shops aren’t coming back, and aren’t going to be made whole even with insurance. All because one criminal wouldn’t obey the fucking law (oh yeah, and went for a weapon to use against police).  Stupid motherfucker ruined a lot of lives, and it’s a shame.  Ha, and I just realized he’ll have millions while many of those owners will be sitting on their thumbs.  Dumbest timeline, indeed. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, fattyflattie said:

One of our big picture issues would be fighting with cops when they ask you to stop. As a small business owner, you know many of those shops aren’t coming back, and aren’t going to be made whole even with insurance. All because one criminal wouldn’t obey the fucking law (oh yeah, and went for a weapon to use against police).  Stupid motherfucker ruined a lot of lives, and it’s a shame.  Ha, and I just realized he’ll have millions while many of those owners will be sitting on their thumbs.  Dumbest timeline, indeed. 

you can keep slandering the guy.  again, 2 counts of disorderly conduct.  and for that he was shot 7 times and paralyzed for life.  statements like this are how i know you only give a shit about property owners.  how's that boot rubber taste?

7 minutes ago, elfenix said:

you can keep slandering the guy.  again, 2 counts of disorderly conduct. 

As Blake prepared to leave, Booker called police.

Booker told the dispatcher, "Jacob Blake is here, and he has the keys to a rental that I purchased that I need to take back. And he's not trying to release it."

Police responded to a "family trouble" and officers were told there's a warrant for Blake on domestic violence offenses and sexual assault

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

As Blake prepared to leave, Booker called police.

Booker told the dispatcher, "Jacob Blake is here, and he has the keys to a rental that I purchased that I need to take back. And he's not trying to release it."

Police responded to a "family trouble" and officers were told there's a warrant for Blake on domestic violence offenses and sexual assault

guilty until proven innocent with you

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Oh I’m certain he’s a standup guy with just the worst luck. I mean if he didn’t have bad luck he wouldn’t have any, you know. 

more slander. 

can't find any report of a settlement other than kenosha rejecting a damages claim 17-0.  but maybe once he's a millionaire you won't think he's deserving attempted summary execution based on little more than what the cops tell a judge and walking away from cops.

Edited by elfenix

17 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You really are just a shitty person. There isn’t much else left for you to prove.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

You really are just a shitty person. There isn’t much else left for you to prove.

I love you too honey.  Pray tell, what about the paragraph you quoted states I’m a bad person?  That I don’t think criminals should free range so run roughshod in society?  That I pointed out the true consequences of one criminals actions, and what it led to?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Fight with cops then reach into your car with a knife.  

On August 23, Kenosha police responded to a 9-1-1 call about a "domestic incident" at approximately 5:11 PM. According to multiple official sources, the female caller referred to Blake as her "boyfriend", said he was not permitted to be on the premises, and that he'd taken her car keys and was refusing to give them back.[20][21] Officers were also informed by the dispatcher that there was a "wanted" alert for someone at the address, indicated by police code 10–99.[12] Blake had a warrant for his arrest from July, based on charges of third-degree sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse.[1][12] The woman who called 9-1-1 on August 23 to report that Blake had stolen her keys was the same woman who had previously filed the criminal complaint alleging that Blake had sexually assaulted her.[13] The previous May, the woman alleged that Blake entered a room where she was sleeping near one of her children, thrust his finger into her vagina, pulled it out, smelled it and said, "Smells like you’ve been with other men." The alleged victim also said that Blake had sexually assaulted her approximately twice per year.[22] Both Kenosha Police Chief Daniel Miskinis and the Kenosha Professional Police Association stated that the officers dispatched on August 23 were aware of the pending warrant for Blake before they arrived on scene.[13][14][15]

One witness stated that Blake pulled his car up near "six or seven women shouting at each other on the sidewalk" and "Blake did not say anything to the women".[23]According to other witnesses, Blake was trying to intervene between two women who were arguing when police arrived.[9][24] Officers attempted to subdue Blake, and two officers used tasers on him.[25][9][26]A bystander who recorded a video of the incident told reporters that he heard police yelling "drop the knife". The bystander also stated, "I didn't see any weapons in his hands; he wasn't being violent".[27] The police union says that Blake was armed with a knife in his left hand, but officers did not initially see it, and he "forcefully fought with the officers, including putting one of [them] in a headlock", while ignoring orders to drop the knife.[28] "Based on the inability to gain compliance and control after using verbal, physical and less-lethal means, the officers drew their firearms," the police union added.[24][29] One of Blake's attorneys disputed this version of events, calling it "overblown", and saying that the police officers were the aggressors and immediately became physical with Blake upon arriving at the scene.[30]

After an initial scuffle, Blake walked to the driver's side of his girlfriend's rented vehicle, followed by officer Rusten Sheskey and another officer with handguns drawn. Sheskey attempted to grab Blake, and when Blake opened the driver's side door and leaned in, Sheskey grabbed him and fired seven shots towards Blake's back.[9][31] According to Blake's attorney, four of the shots hit Blake.[32][33][34][35] According to Sheskey's attorney, Sheskey saw Blake put a child in the vehicle as he arrived, and heard a woman say, "He's got my kid. He's got my keys"; Sheskey shot Blake believing he was attempting to kidnap the child in the backseat of the vehicle he was entering, and because Blake had a knife in his hand and twisted his body toward Sheskey.[36][37] In a press conference on August 26, 2020, Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul said that a knife was recovered from the driver-side front floorboard of the car Blake was leaning into when he was shot in the back. Kaul also said that Blake told investigators that he had a knife, though Kaul declined to describe the knife or say whether it was related to the shooting; Blake's lawyer disputed that the knife was in his possession.[38] The prosecutor who oversaw the investigation said that Blake admitted to holding a knife and that officers and witnesses stated that Blake turned towards officer Sheskey with the knife immediately before the shooting.[39] Blake later admitted that he "wasn't thinking clearly" and picked up a knife during the altercation, although he denied having the intent to use it.[40]

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I love you too honey.  Pray tell, what about the paragraph you quoted states I’m a bad person?  That I don’t think criminals should free range so run roughshod in society?  That I pointed out the true consequences of one criminals actions, and what it led to?  

Whatever it is you need to tell yourself 

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

If only those mostly peaceful riots didn't destroy the place where Rosenbaum got his meds. Fuck off with this property has insurance so it's not hurting anyone. They literally help everyone in the community by bringing goods and services. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

I am sympathetic to small business; I own one. 

Additionally, I am the father of a young woman who, while peaceably exercising her right to gather and speak, was in the field of fire the night the APD put a lead shot filled bag into the brain of another peaceable protestor. Because one person threw a water bottle at a phalanx of riot gear wearing cops.

Whoever threw the water bottle is a POS. The cop who fired is unfit to serve and is still on the force, afaik. You want to talk about the water bottle thrower, in relative terms oif priority. You want, practically if not explicitly, to label my daughter as a water bottle thrower.

On Surly I am as courteous as I can manage. I use my instructor voice. If you made such an inference to my face, and even if you were a dear friend, there would be life altering consequences.

The lede here is the police. Don’t bury it under rotten apples.

1) Tetsudo Formation.  Used by the Romans or variations of it have been used throughout history, but this is definitely not a phalanx.  

2) don't you realize that person can be decapitated with a water bottle?  I have seen some shit.  Trauma Babe can probably add more about the kind of rectal damage it can cause but she is too classy for that.  

3)